How do you feel about Biden NOW?

Um, you do realize that guns are legal in California, right? You just have to wait a little bit longer for certain guns due to better background checks and most handguns have to have a *gasp* loaded-chamber indicator.
Most... If not all semi auto pistols, have a loaded chamber indicator built in from the manufacturer. Duh!

The ones made for law enforcement allow the pistol to be fired without a magazine in the firearm, and have no safety.:eek:

Better background checks huh. The last I knew... The NICS/FBI (i.e. federal government) has the final say on background checks.
NICS stands for National Instant Check System... and to the best of my knowledge has the final say... NOT Cali!!!

But stupid Cali has other regs like 10 round mags only... and "featureless grips" on AR-15's... and other stupid crap.

Background checks on Ammo? Really??? I didn't know ammo can commit a felony... or abuse substances. :rolleyes: ... unless you are a "Hunter".;)

Look up form 4473. It will tell all.

Screenshot_20230901-115940.png

And for the record... a concealed carry permit makes it easier to buy a gun... and no background check is required... because the permit IS the background check.

Attachments

• California-CCW-FAQ3.pdf
    116.2 KB · Views: 245
I have helped a local gun shop owner to "qualify" people for their CCW permit... which includes proficiency in shooting.

The above PDF is Kalifornia (or Federal) rules. laws... and qualifications for CCW permit.

Laws may vary state to state.

AGAIN... (and I've been saying from "day 1" with you)...

Guns don't kill people... people kill people. Take away the guns, and people will find other means and methods.

9/11 is right around the corner. What did those terrorists use in/on NYC?????????? Not guns. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Anybody with a restraining order against them... is not going to be able to possess a firearm... legally.

Anybody with a felony on their record... is not going to be able to possess a firearm... legally.

Domestic violence... same thing.

Stalking... same thing.

Drug offenses... same thing (but may be expunged under certain circumstances).

Never said where I live... but considering the gangs... and gang violence (and drug trafficking)... Michigan's statistics don't surprise me. From what I hear, Jackson is a hell hole. Gretchen needs to go. (Another liberal Dummycrat).

Cali just tries to regulate guns into non existence... or charge a fee for anything gun related. But lets illegal cartel members drive around with rocket launchers in their back seats.:rolleyes:

Stop trying to "fish" for where I live.

Which state are you in then?

Last edited:
Most... If not all semi auto pistols, have a loaded chamber indicator built in from the manufacturer. Duh!

The ones made for law enforcement allow the pistol to be fired without a magazine in the firearm, and have no safety.:eek:

Better background checks huh. The last I knew... The NICS/FBI (i.e. federal government) has the final say on background checks.
NICS stands for National Instant Check System... and to the best of my knowledge has the final say... NOT Cali!!!

But stupid Cali has other regs like 10 round mags only... and "featureless grips" on AR-15's... and other stupid crap.

Background checks on Ammo? Really??? I didn't know ammo can commit a felony... or abuse substances. :rolleyes: ... unless you are a "Hunter".;)

Look up form 4473. It will tell all.

The point which you missed: It's legal to own guns in California, you can even conceal-carry with a permit. It just harder to get that permit than states that think it's the 1880s, like sh!thole Alabama which doesn't have permit laws. No surprise they have one of the worst 'Gun deaths per 100,000 residents' numbers. Rightism at work.

:)

The point which you missed: It's legal to own guns in California, you can even conceal-carry with a permit. It just harder to get that permit.
I didn't miss anything, but you have to admit that Cali is stupid about some things firearm related. The ammo background check is just a money grab to support other things.

Like I said already... the CCW bypasses the need to run a background check. The 4473 still needs to be filed, but no call to the ATF/FBI is needed.

True story...

I was at a somewhat local gun shop I frequent, and as I was waiting for my background check to go through... I asked the guy if they ever had to deal with a declined background check.

He told me that that only happened one time in the stores history.

A guy came in to buy a gun.

The problem was he had a felony on his record. He even answered all the questions honestly on the form 4473.

Well having a felony and trying to buy a gun... is a felony. So the FBI asked the gun store owner to "preoccupy" that person... and that the local Sheriff was on his way.

So the poor guy (even though he was honest) got charged for another felony.

Point is... know your own background, and don't lie.

The point which you missed: It's legal to own guns in California, you can even conceal-carry with a permit. It just harder to get that permit than states that think it's the 1880s, like sh!thole Alabama which doesn't have permit laws. No surprise they have one of the worst 'Gun deaths per 100,000 residents' numbers. Rightism at work.

:)
Guns are not the problem. Society in general is. Poor morals and values= many criminals out in the streets.
ABB… is pathetic… Biden is just a corporate stooge. I could give you 150 “Biden’s” in DC alone.

Trump actually tried to end the country. But whatever.

oh, and if racism is a problem for you, trump is definitely racist…
I don't recall anyone calling Trump a racist until he ran for president in 2016.

Members online

Back