How do you feel about Biden NOW?

"It's okay if do it!" -Rightist Mantra

Anyhow. If you look at Truth Social's business model, it brings nothing new or innovating to the social media game, its low (by comparison) average user base, what it has on reserves, the add revenue it generates, its market share, the yearly losses, the fact that Trump penned himself out for a billion dollar bonus(in stock) etc., you'd see that DJT in the real world would be less than a dollar a share. ie You Trumpers have been conned again.

So expect more downward slides. The floor will probably be 2-3 bucks a share... then there's always the basement :)

Last edited:
OMG... how many times have I said... I don't do social media! Left leaning or Right leaning.

I have no (read ZERO) social media accounts. Unless you consider this car chat forum.

You are slowly "losing it". I don't care about Trump's stock. Never did... never will.

It's the same with Biden.

Seek professional help.

Bubba 14 and 04_Sport_LS lost their shirts yesterday with the DJT stock plummet, looking like they're going to lose their underwear today. LoL, "dopes".​

Left wing false assumption. I own no stocks, don't dabble in the market- don't have the access to insider trading info like Pelosi. Also have no social media accounts other than this forum. Worked for what I have, paid for my college via GI Bill, and currently, like a lot of Americans, am getting hammered by "Bidenomics" (do you lefties still use that word- haven't heard it lately. Your bloviating about how grand everything is being met by a gut punch of reality when a family goes to the grocery store, gas station or even Walmart. Don't believe your lying eyes- Biden says you are doing much better than you think. Someone needs to increase his dosage of Prevegen.

Yup... The price of gas went up 25c/gallon today
"It's okay if do it!" -Rightist Mantra

Anyhow. If you look at Truth Social's business model, it brings nothing new or innovating to the social media game, its low (by comparison) average user base, what it has on reserves, the add revenue it generates, its market share, the yearly losses, the fact that Trump penned himself out for a billion dollar bonus(in stock) etc., you'd see that DJT in the real world would be less than a dollar a share. ie You Trumpers have been conned again.

So expect more downward slides. The floor will probably be 2-3 bucks a share... then there's always the basement :)
Dude. You do realize... that you are probably the only one on this forum... that is looking at Truth Social.

Again... seek professional help.

Left wing false assumption. I own no stocks, don't dabble in the market- don't have the access to insider trading info like Pelosi. Also have no social media accounts other than this forum. Worked for what I have, paid for my college via GI Bill, and currently, like a lot of Americans, am getting hammered by "Bidenomics" (do you lefties still use that word- haven't heard it lately. Your bloviating about how grand everything is being met by a gut punch of reality when a family goes to the grocery store, gas station or even Walmart. Don't believe your lying eyes- Biden says you are doing much better than you think. Someone needs to increase his dosage of Prevegen.

Instead at getting mad at Joe Biden for gas prices rising, when US oil production is literally at an all time high. maybe you should get mad at the people waging two wars, causing market instability and the spike in oil? But your BDS won't allow that.

Last edited:
Talked to a buddy who's son works for Amazon. Seems Amazon is cutting alot of jobs all across the U.S. Very heavy attrition, (and layoffs)

That doesn't bode well for the economy.

Makes me wonder what Bezos knows.

1713385217422.png

1713385473213.png

Amazon is cutting jobs in some sectors to streamline, meaning Bezos wants fewer people to do the same amount of work so he can get that extra billion he's never going to use.

But you keep praying for the economy to go down because its an election year.

From what I was told... it was more than several hundred jobs. I have a buddy who's son works for Amazon as higher up supervision... the layoff go beyond any temporary positions.

From what I was told... it was more than several hundred jobs. I have a buddy who's son works for Amazon as higher up supervision.

You can literally look up the information, as to the number of jobs and what sectors Amazon is streamlining...

But at least you were talking about Biden in a Biden thread.... but Biden mentioned Trump in the process

So I guess that means Biden is talking about Trump... in a Biden thread. :D

Members online

Back