How much did tint cost for your LS?

I wanna get tint for the LS thinking maybe 5% but I just wanna know how much you guys spent.

Limo on the back window and back passenger and driver's side window and I put 35% on my front passenger and front driver's window for about $160.00 installed. Has a 3 year warranty on it. I'd like to go darker in the front but no one will do it.....B$STARDS!

I got 35% all around (with the dark interior, it comes off as darker) and paid $50. An ex of mine knew a guy who owned a shop, so I got hooked up.

the color of my car is champagne with tan interior you think it would look good with 35% on the drivers and passenger side and then 5% on the rear?

the color of my car is champagne with tan interior you think it would look good with 35% on the drivers and passenger side and then 5% on the rear?

no at least in my opinion the 2 tone tint job's are ugly. look at my photo gal, i have 5 percent wrapped. if i were you i would either wrap it in 5 percent or wrap it in 35 percent. another opinion of mine is that the 35 percent adds a little class since with 35 you have the luxury to be able to see out, with 5 you are guaranteed trouble at night and possibly with the police.

oh and btw tint was 3m film and i paid $140 for my tint, $100 less than what the local tint shop quoted me.

i cant really guage what i paid because i had mine done w/ my remote start pager alarm. but...i paid $400 total for 35 in front and 5 in all back w/ alarm.

i really wish i wouldve gone darker in the front like 20%. in the day time its too easy to see in and im not a big fan of that. i also wish i wouldve got the front windshield strip done to make it a little darker from the back. with good lighting you can see through the back and i didnt want that either. but, im done paying for tint/alarm stuff.

good luck dude. dont pay more that $200.

I got 20% all around i paid $90 with lifetime waranty, ithink the reason tints are so cheap down here in miami is because there is a tint shop like evry 3 blocks.

If you mean the REAR glass (the one with the defroster lines..not the rear seat door glass) then that will look fine. But..take it from me...5% is DARK at night...unless you are in a BRIGHT parking lot or the like, it gets to be a REAL pain trying to see out of that pitch back rear glass.

I've had a lot of tints over the years, and personally feel that 20% is the DARKEST at all I'd even consider.

Currently, Im running 35% all around and it's just fine.

I did a 20 rear and 35 front twotone on my last sedan, and wasn't very happy with the look... I'm running all 35 now, and it looks good. I wouldn't go darker then 20 on a car, but in PA you not supposed to sport any tint, so running more than 35 puts you at risk of a ticket...

Mine was free, tint guy still owes me a favor... but around here, stereo shops charge out 225-325 for our cars

I got 35% on the sides on 20% on the back. I can't imagine much darker than 20% being useable at night! Sure during the day 5% would be good.
oh it was about $170 for metallized film with lifetime warranty

I paid 275 for mine. Everywhere in MN was about that price. At least for me. I could've got it less in the southern parrt of the state, but then it would be and extra $60 for gas. Oh, and the tint laws here suck. Max everywhere is 50%. I did that, and 35 in the back window. It's all i needed, although i would've prefered to go darker.

people in miami:
what shops you go to? i want to retint my rear to limo, but was quoted 85 jus for the rear.

people in miami:
what shops you go to? i want to retint my rear to limo, but was quoted 85 jus for the rear.

Go to jr performance there on birdroad and 95 ave. ask for juan or humberto thats the best place in miami, where do you stay by?

im on 184th near larry penny park. how much do they run and thanks for the reply.

got rapped when I had mine done. $200, and that was the 4th car they did. They said my 5th and 6th and 7th jobs are going to get me a much better deal haha, they better.

Members online

No members online now.
Back