How much would it cost to get my interior like this?

eh

Its not that bad but if anything you should spend money on the doors to make it like the ones in the picture...

save your money on the interior... unless your gay, if so i say go for it =]

Its not that bad but if anything you should spend money on the doors to make it like the ones in the picture...

save your money on the interior... unless your gay, if so i say go for it =]

The doors in the picture aren't practical...I've talked to many people who have them and they said that if it's a daily driver don't do it.

Go with Burberry. That wouldn't be so bad...but...then again, whats wrong with stock.

Your probably looking at $500 in material and another $500 in labor. IMHO. Don't do it. That pattern is SOOO played out at car shows. It have seen it in 300Cs, Escalades, Navigators, the list goes on and on. Do seude. It is a much better upgrade in material and class. Just my $.02.

do something similar but replace the two G's in the pattern with Lincoln emblems.

hey, not much. i've been looking for the same pics because i have the same project.
hook me up, is not that expensive. you wont spend more than 100 bucks with me.

hey, not much. i've been looking for the same pics because i have the same project.

great....now travel back in time 3 years and see when he wants it done...

lol maybe he hasnt done that yet:p
i was looking for photos like this beacuse i want to do the same thing.
maybe the others who also want to do it will look at this and then ill help them all:)

It was a lexus or an infiniti that had interior like this. I believe it was lv. Not cool though and suede will be awful for a DD. Check into real leather maybe.

I think if you're going with something like LV or Gucci or something go with with somethin in close color and muted. I say do most of the panels yourself and buy the fabric yourself too. A lot cheaper online. Don't just do random $hit like the one in the picture. I think thats tacky. "Hmmm.. o maybe I'll do the horn... the O'$hit handles look easy too... what else.. pillars" that crap is wack. I say do the headliner and piller, part of the doors, and esp the seat inserts and maybe the front and back of the headrest. Don't do the glove box like that!

that looks terrible... i'd pay not to have that option

Hernandez said:

great....now travel back in time 3 years and see when he wants it done...

some people are burnt

ok i guess i shouldnt do it then.
:(

i was going to do it better
but ok doesnt matter. :(

dude, you're going to run into a lot of haters on this forum unless you keep your car fairly conservative. that being said, I believe that everyone should whatever makes them happy and not worry about the next man's opinion. The cloth can be found for about $25/yard and the vinyl for about $75/yard last i checked, and I think the yards are like 36x54. The site I last saw it on, which I can't find at the moment, had pretty much all the designer prints in many colors, good luck with your project!

LMAO, I really just commented on a 3 year old post, I know it's sunday, but maybe I've had 1 too many coronas for the day...

ok i guess i shouldnt do it then.
:(

i was going to do it better
but ok doesnt matter. :(

You should do it. These are just opinions and your the only one thats going to be in your car and drive it

yeah i fould the place.
www.fabric4life.com
shipping world wide.

well yeah i suppose i should do it if i want to. but its a lincoln, i shouldnt do anything that will lower the luxury standar, and if its going to look ugly or tacky its just not for a lincoln. its like this guy
http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=42692
he did it because he wanted to. but he really shouldnt have done that

Members online

No members online now.
Back