How much would you pay for a 96 black on black LSC?

The way I look at it with this car go's like this. I picked up my 96' for $1000 when my S10 Blazer crapped out. I bought the car off an engineer from my place that didn't feel like getting up an hour early to bring me in with him to the shop.

I fixed his stupid re-engineering of the car and got the cell lights out and through inspection. Then aside from brakes, IMRC's, tires and a cooling fan the car went almost 210k with me beating it up.

So that was a 3rd hand car that wasn't taken very good care of and lasted that long. I would love to get a 96' LSC with that low a mileage cause I would most likely make it last till 300k :D

Well that's if the IMRC would last or be available?

Assuming that everything is in working order and I couldn't find any evidence of accidents, etc? I would offer $5000 (but I would secretly pay up to $8000)

I paid $4500 for my 93 6 years ago with super low miles. So 5gs for 40some thousand isn't bad, but it better be perfect.

Also the Chevelle or El Camino in that pic has a look in its eye like it wants to chit all over that SVX.

This is one of those that would be a shame to take out one day and have someone wreck due to the great condition its in.

But book value in excellent condition plus however much on top you feel is necessary to let the owner release his grip on it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back