How often do you see a LS???

I see one every day when I open the garage door... Outside of mine, I see a couple a week minimum in Bentonville. On my recent drive from Arkansas to Pensacola, FL I counted 20, most of which were gen2... that was just on the way there.

I see a few a day. None are ever modded except for the time I saw the LSX going into Chubby's car wash a few weeks ago.

Probably 5 or 6 a day. Hardly ever the same ones thou. I live in a small town of 2300 poeple. There are a few here in town. Drive to Belleville, Illinios and the surrounding area. I see LOTS!!!!! 50/50 split between older and young owners. The older owners LSes are in very good condition. The younger owners usually not so good.

I can afford an LS because i work all day instead of sitting around smoking bath salts or crack !

Off topic, but are bath salts big in OH? I ask cause I work at a drug testing lab in VT. They aren't big here but we are worried that it will catch on eventually.

Back on topic, I see about 1-2 a week, usually the same 5 or so though. Mostly black, silver birch, and maroon.

There are quite a few in the north Dallas area, but nothing modded that I've noticed.

I met a another girl with a 2001 today! I was shocked , she is also in her 20s . Good taste!

Was she a real girl??

Most females into cars are a bit on the butch side...

Was she a real girl??

Most females into cars are a bit on the butch side...

WHAT?!!! Really? Wow!
Yes, she was a real girl. Lol, just because she has an LS doesn't mean she's into cars. On the other hand, I am into cars. I love cars. But the kicker is, I also run heavy equipment as allot of you already know. Aside from those interests, im not butch! I still run squaking from spiders and stink bugs. My hair is long, my nails are always clean and polished ( after work!) Im actually really girly! So I guess that makes me the exception to the rule!! :D

I work at the airport so i interact with a lot of people and well.....just today i saw 2 or 3 he-shes.

So thats where its coming from. But yeah i saw the pic you posted and you are far from butch.

I see at least one about every time I'm out.

Not long ago I went on a sales call in deep woods NH, parked in a strip mall parking lot, and when I came out there was a black 06 v8 parked next to me.

Brings new meaning to "We are Not Alone" :)

I work at the airport so i interact with a lot of people and well.....just today i saw 2 or 3 he-shes.

So thats where its coming from. But yeah i saw the pic you posted and you are far from butch.

link? :shifty:

fapfapfapfap

Quite a few daily. Green gen 2 with tint and angel eyes, two white gen 1's, green gen 1, two of my friends have them, both gen 2, black gen 2 near my moms house, and a white gen one around the corner from my moms house. I see a lot of them lol

Quite a few daily. Green gen 2 with tint and angel eyes, two white gen 1's, green gen 1, two of my friends have them, both gen 2, black gen 2 near my moms house, and a white gen one around the corner from my moms house. I see a lot of them lol

That is alot of LSs !
Im not out driving around as much as I used to. Mainly to keep the miles under 20k / year. But there's a few in the neighborhoods several of my customers live in. when I lived at my old house in Columbus there were three on my street not including my own and my x had one for a few months. So that makes five on one street. That made for an interesting long ride home. We were all friends and would regularly get together during rights summer months. I know that one neighbor still has his 05. The other guy down the street had two! Im not sure if he still has either.

I see maybe one a month. I've only seen 2 in town both gen 1s. Out of town I've seen a few, both gen 1&2s. It's kinda cool having the only gen 2 black LS in my whole town. (that I know of) People are always looking at my car as I drive by. I find it flattering. Lol. And I don't really have any mods.

I've only seen one or two in the Anchorage area but when I went back to Green Bay I'd see them atleast 3 or 4 times a week.

I see them all the time here in the Chicago area. Either stock and really clean driven by older people or beat to death and driven by kids.

a whole lotta cars, a whooooole lotta cars

Most are very clean, stock & driven by middle-class, middle-aged ladies.
The young chicks are into BMW 3's & M-B C's & Chargers.
There are 3 on my street, my white 2001,
a black 2001 and a green 2005 (always visiting someone up the street)

I see'em a lot here in ATL, but I also cover a lot of territory when I roll out.
I have 207,000 miles on mine, which is the highest miles I've personally seen on an LS.:cool:

LS.JPG

plan on doing a full gen 2 rear? depending on cost, in the next two years i may do that to mine

I see at least a half dozen every day on my commute in Orlando and usually more. Once, at a stoplight, an LS pulled up next to me. I had my window down, and the guy asks for directions. Since I was heading the same way, I just responded "follow me". I am not sure if I would have done the same for a BMW driver, but felt camaraderie with a fellow LS driver. I have also noticed that other LS drivers will always give me a wave when going by. :)

I took the day off to do some shopping. I seen about 10 LSs ! Lots more than I thought were around here. Only one guy noticed me flash my lights and flashed his back.

Members online

No members online now.
Back