how to ge the moonroof to tilt up

It was raised plastic, not just painted... I'll run out and take a pic real quick.

P3110309.jpg

pektel, I'm sure his was sanded off, and then the plastic was refinished perfectly so that it looks like it was never there, since he's saying it's not there. :rolleyes:

Well, looks like there's yet another difference between gen 1 and gen 2's... I can only speak for the gen 1's. JERSEY did say he had an 04. I didn't know they changed that part of the design.

I'm pretty sure my 03 doesn't have that little molded in instructions; the whole switch/console is different on my 03

pektel, I'm sure his was sanded off, and then the plastic was refinished perfectly so that it looks like it was never there, since he's saying it's not there. :rolleyes:

i didnt say that u did,and i have an 04 not ur gen and like someone else said its painted on so

Yae Jersey man, it took me awhile when I got my car to figure that pushing the button made it vent to. You will learn a lot of new things about the Lincoln LS by trial and error. I never use the venting feature, might as well open that bitch all the way up. I cannot believe this thread has made it to two pages and going.

Yae Jersey man, it took me awhile when I got my car to figure that pushing the button made it vent to. You will learn a lot of new things about the Lincoln LS by trial and error. I never use the venting feature, might as well open that bitch all the way up. I cannot believe this thread has made it to two pages and going.

yea i kno,people that keep makin jokes likes its funny that i didnt know,but its kool,thanks man

hi. I have a 2005 lincoln lse. I was wondering if anyone knew how to start it? Also what does the PRND5D4 stick thingie mean? Also what does it run on? I ve heard gasoline but I thought i might get better performance if i poured vodka into the tank?

hi. I have a 2005 lincoln lse. I was wondering if anyone knew how to start it? Also what does the PRND5D4 stick thingie mean? Also what does it run on? I ve heard gasoline but I thought i might get better performance if i poured vodka into the tank?

lmao man that's hilarious. you been drinkin vodka? never even looked at this thread till it got 2 pages, then was like what the hell.

what the fuk is funny bout that,u sound like a dushbag,i cant wait till u got a ? to ask ill do the same shyt

just wanted to say fuk everyone that thinks there funny for sayin some dumb shyt,n its just a fukin lincoln,ull think ur the best or somethin like ur god cuz u knew before me how to do somethin,FUK ALL U PRICKS THAT GOT A SMART AS COMMENT FOR EVERYTHIN

its douchebag*[/QUOTE]

LOL!

Jersey, don't take these comments to heart. Its all in good fun. Sometimes its kind of hard to determine the tone of comments on a fourm. For the most part everyone here are pretty good guys and a lot of help.

im sorry jersey....its nothin personal dont get all bent out of shape....its all in good fun....im a ford engineer though i dont think id have any questions you could answer bud.......

"ford engineer"... isn't that an oxymoron?

:D j/p man...

you'd think so lol.....i actually worked on the line for 3 years at a ford plant.... it wasn't much fun so i went to school for a few years....its not much different now....although the quality is improving.....its so frustrating to see ford playing catch up constantly. The people with all the good ideas dont really have much of a say in the company

what the fuk is funny bout that,u sound like a dushbag,i cant wait till u got a ? to ask ill do the same shyt

surely. that will teach him a fierce lesson. i agree the first response was a dick reaction, it took me like 3 weeks to figure out how to do it too. but i think this has all gone on long enough, you got the answer you needed and your continual butchering of english and cyber-thuggery isn't really helping your cause.

hey Tank, are you out at Oakville? I almost had to go there, we've been doing a bit of work out there the last couple years.

Members online

No members online now.
Back