how to ge the moonroof to tilt up

surely. that will teach him a fierce lesson. i agree the first response was a dick reaction, it took me like 3 weeks to figure out how to do it too. but i think this has all gone on long enough, you got the answer you needed and your continual butchering of english and cyber-thuggery isn't really helping your cause.

"cyber-thuggery" thats awsome!! .......midi....... Just kidding midi, just kidding.

ok well i guess i might have ask a stupid ? but for some reson i dont have it written on there so i didnt know,i know some cars have more to offer then others,so i just wanted to say im sorry and im not really a bad person i just dont like gettin made fun of when i dont know the ?.if they wrote jk or somethin then i might havent got mad.so im sorry and hope no one took what i said to heart.

Don't worry about it, no harm done.

What kind of wheels are those? They look good

ok well i guess i might have ask a stupid ? but for some reson i dont have it written on there so i didnt know,i know some cars have more to offer then others,so i just wanted to say im sorry and im not really a bad person i just dont like gettin made fun of when i dont know the ?.if they wrote jk or somethin then i might havent got mad.so im sorry and hope no one took what i said to heart.

It's cool. I should have put a j/k or something after my comments. There are quite a few jokers on here but we also will help out when we can. Enjoy!

actually they are the only ones i have right now,and they are giovanna sabinas and im actually sellin them

Members online

No members online now.
Back