How to ruin a MINT Mark VIII

I travel a lot for work and in my policy they clearly state that the reimbursment, they call it a runzheimer rate includes fuel/ wear and tear on vehicle / and cost of your insurance... as of right now for Green bay wisconsin the rate is 55 cents a mile. So if this was to happen to me i would be shelling out the deductible for my insurance, however if i was delivering pizzas, i would be even more fed because most insurance companies don't offer services while delivering food items

Every one that drives any of our company vehicles has a company phone. Several vehicles include hands-free devices. Our corporate safety policy expressly prohibits any phone use while driving, including the hands-free devices.

You are expected to pull off the road in a safe area to make or receive any calls/texts/messages. Realistic? Probably not, but the insurance companies make the rules de facto by denying claims/policies.

Every one that drives any of our company vehicles has a company phone. Several vehicles include hands-free devices. Our corporate safety policy expressly prohibits any phone use while driving, including the hands-free devices.

You are expected to pull off the road in a safe area to make or receive any calls/texts/messages. Realistic? Probably not, but the insurance companies make the rules de facto by denying claims/policies.

exactly, anyone with common sense knows if you are expected to respond asap, you pull over in the next parking lot or gas station whatever is safe. thats why they are all after banning all this cell phone crap, because of things like this. if i am driving and my phone rings, i let voice mail get it, thats why we all have that now, if the caller needs to get ahold of you and its important, leave a message and i'll get back to you. simple as that. sucks alex that this happened but you cant blame anyone but alex. now come get the damn header panel!

Members online

No members online now.
Back