How's your mark Vlll doing this winter

Mine's getting this installed :)

new engine 1.jpg

Is it spring yet?

lol, thats what mine looked like last weekend when i finally had a chance to finish my blend door. Hadn't started it in about 1 1/2 months. Dead as a doornail but it did start up in about 3-4 sec's.

However, i am putting the battery from my marquis (1000ca, 900cca) into the mk8 this weekend. the marquis has a drain and im sick of taking it to auto zone 2-3 times a year for a new one (warrenty though:D ). Went to wall mart and got another for the marquis cuase i felt weird taking it to auto zone so much.

In about a month it'll be ready for her to breath alittle. She needed the rest this winter. Alot of surgeries going on.

i drove mine to work the other day, changed the starter, and realized it has become a Harley, i watched the oil pan drip, drip, drip, drip, so yippee now i get to change the pan, as it rusted where all have and/or will on the side can welds, so she is sitting at home and in the next week or so im taking her back to work and tearing into it :D

Ahhh....Just going to put on my 18"ers for the year:shifty:yeah I know I am optimistic but why not....I had a really good winter driving the Mark now I hope the sweepers get cruizen up & down the streets.......lots of gravel thats the nice thing living in central Alberta they use small gravel & not salt

Time to get all the 2008 toys installed......:D

Last edited:

Members online

Back