I Love My Lincoln!!

my05lincls8

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
After close to 5 years of owning this car, I'm still in love with it like the day I bought it!! I've never been an American car purchaser or enthusiast outside of a few Chevy, Olds and Pontiac muscle cars. I must admit, I haven't had a single issue, outside of the DCCV, with my LS and it's a daily driver with 90k on the dash. Pretty good I must say, for a Ford!! I still get excited when I get behind the wheel, and the car still shows extremely well for a 5 year old ride! I don't think I'd ever get rid of it. I'd just store it in the garage! My cheesy story. The end..lol..:D

lol.. This thread is perfect for Silver.. wasn't he complaining? :p

Glad to hear you still love her.. I'll never get rid of mine! :)

Nice. I dont think I'll get rid of mine either. Even if a buy a new car. I get attached to things, especially since this is my first car.

10 years for me

daily driver, 01V6, lots of repairs, still dusting it off every day. Love it.

especially since this is my first car.

Same here..

Wow, I thought I was alone in this boat. I'm 18 and this is my first car as well. Technically my second, but I consider it to be my first since I'm paying for it. I really hope I'll have the money to get another car in 5-10 years when my LS will be aged, so I don't have to get rid of it, and can just store it in my garage or something. I want to supercharge it damnit, but I'm dealing with a convenience store wage.:mad:

Nice. I dont think I'll get rid of mine either. Even if a buy a new car. I get attached to things, especially since this is my first car.

I used to be just like you guys with having personal attachment to vehicles, etc. Keep it going for as long as you can, cause it does wear off. Give it a few more years.

Just like Alax this was my first official car. Im 20. Over the summer i wanted to get rid of her, but i put some work in (i.e. wheels and Torrie tune) and i couldnt be happier with my LS

Yeah true, this might just be a phase, like the rest of them we go through, but that is the plan as of now. The ls was suppose to be a temporary car, only for a year and then I was going to buy a new one and my dad would buy this off me. I ended up liking it too much so I stayed with it and didn't get something new when the year came. I almost got a new at the time, 08 mustang gt, but I choose not to, there was a shelby next to it, I said it's a shelby or nothing, so it was the ls for me.

daily driver, 01V6, lots of repairs, still dusting it off every day. Love it.

Very nice. Congrats.

Glad you are enjoying it OP. But the italics are strange.

Any mods in the future other than 20s and tint?

Im also only 23 and this is my first car i purchase from a dealer....my previous vehicle was a 97 montero sport that i bought of my dad and sold back to him when i got the ls.

Im 19 and this is my second car. My first car was a 1996 ford explorer. I've had thoughts about selling both my cars and getting an awd car but i dont want to get rid of my LS. So for now ill just keep my explorer for the snow days and my LS for the non-snow days.

Members online

No members online now.
Back