I need an upper radiator hose!

looks like a smirf got sucked into your engine
he didnt make it

it works... and its what i had to do.. i got stationed here in hawaii.. no dealer on the island had the part and it took 2 weeks for ups to have it here.. i needed my car to work.. its a good fix... i got mine in this week.. i got it for 199.99 new on ebay.. and this fix actually works.. now i will install the new one and clean up the smurf stuff off.. thats gasket maker for when i had to rig a tube in betweeen that housing and the overflow hose.. if any of you guys encounter the problem, this will fix it for around 15 dollars untill your next part comes in

Thanks for the kind words guys.
Thiago next time your in need just give me a call there is a few hrs diff between Az and HI but I can ship overnight a lot cheaper then most with my ford ups discount. Like Jon says 40.00 overnight on that big a part is a bargain. And I ship to some Mark 8 guys there on a regular basis.

Woah that is a mess ahahha. I got my next day aired from Maxx at Five Star ford for 216 bucks. If you took that 15 bucks and put it in the next day air with Maxx you would have had it for the same price and no clean up ;). He has a great deal on next day air.

The coolant splashing throughout the engine bay when my hose ruptured cause me to get P0345. I'm hoping I can just 'dry' the sensor off and it will work again.

Woah that is a mess ahahha. I got my next day aired from Maxx at Five Star ford for 216 bucks. If you took that 15 bucks and put it in the next day air with Maxx you would have had it for the same price and no clean up ;). He has a great deal on next day air.

The coolant splashing throughout the engine bay when my hose ruptured cause me to get P0345. I'm hoping I can just 'dry' the sensor off and it will work again.
I wish i knew of this forum a long time ago. i tried getting t from a ford dealer here in hawaii, but they didnt have it no where on the island , and they wanted like 400 . the fifteen dollar fix works very well and i do not regret doing it because it has held me up for about two weeks and it actually works,if i was out of cash i would keep this fix for as long as it was needed.. but with that being said i still had ordered the new part. things take long to get here to hawaii. a lot of places dont even like shipping here. but i look foward to learning from the members on this site.

Members online

No members online now.
Back