I Need: Pass. front Gen 1 Air/strut

I saw your other add and I have to tell you something isn't right with your deal. First you are brand new here, second you don't even know what the correct years are for our cars. Unless you can prove somehow your for real, It will be difficult to do any business with you.

I am not trying to scam anyone!!

I do have airstruts(They are Arnotts,$125.00 each),2 Airide Brains(I paid $50.00each), Air Compressor. Lft Sensor & 2 rear sensors(taken off the car) for my 1994 Lincoln that I am trying to get rid of, I am not trying to hustle anyone. They are just sitting at my house and I would just like to recoup some of the money that I spent thats all and as far as me being a new member I cant help that I just purchased a Lincoln Continental and then found this forum to get help, buysell parts and all of that stuff.

[B]PLEASE FORGIVE ME[/B]

gen 1 and gen 2 front air struts

I have one great condition used passenger OEM air strut I just removed from a car with 75,000 (stripping it out due to former owner seized engine). I also have a new american air syuspension OEM rebuilt passenger side gen 1's. I have a gen 2 passenger side also but I'm not sure how good it is. If ineterested, email me directly at lisagoud@gwi.net.

One last bit of infor for the other seller, I do have a complete set of air bags with senders available for 1995 and 1996 Continental. email me if interested.

Members online

No members online now.
Back