I need some plastic parts for under the car!

starfox86

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I need like the whole front end under carrage protection pieces. I am moving from FL to WI and I don't want to rust everything up in the engine. Does anyone know where I can find these parts cheap?

I recently bought the splash guard that's under the engine for like $52 from Max. It's just one piece though, not sure what other pieces you're wanting.

I recently bought the splash guard that's under the engine for like $52 from Max. It's just one piece though, not sure what other pieces you're wanting.

yeah i need that and the other two that are under there....but $52 for plastic??? wow

Find a local recycle yard that offers pick a part days and has a LS. In my area it costs $25 for everything you can carry away in your arms after you pull the parts.

Find a local recycle yard that offers pick a part days and has a LS. In my area it costs $25 for everything you can carry away in your arms after you pull the parts.

It's hard to find yards with LS's. I've been looking for one of those splashguards and the plastic part that connects to the bottom of the bumper for a minute now. Might have to go ahead and order it, winter is closing in fast.

Yeah $43 + shipping from Max was a good deal... Locally I was quoted $120

Members online

Back