I think I have fallen in love....

:I

They look nice. how wide is the wheel?

Size is 225/35/20

I think the next time I will go a little bigger. I have to do a very slight pull on the rear fenders anyway. If I did go bigger though, I would not be driving it low, there would be major rubbing.

Oh, I forgot to add to check where it's rubbing closely. I thought all along mine were rubbing up top of the rear fender and rolled them, and it turned out that most of the rubbing was were the rear bumber cover meets the fender (thats why it would only do it if I was on a big twisted incline or hit a good bump.) Rolling the fender helped a little bit, but it was this other spot that nailed me...
I'm surprised your getting any with that sized tire though...

PS: I have an Eastwood Fender roller I'll sell you if ya need it ;) I was thinking of renting it out to make my money back, but I think I may just sell it outright and not bother with the hassle...

Well one thing I am pretty sure on is that the car had a bad rear impact. It not shown on Car Fax®, but both rear fenders have visible bondo shrink at the peak of each well. Also the trunk lid rubs the bumper cover a little at center.

So I think thats why one side it pretty clear for room and the other not. I actually noticed this years ago.

I will probably so a slight pull on the passenger side where it is indeed rubbing but on both sides cut some of the bumper cover off on the inside edge. I dont think I need to roll, just pull on the fender a little to pull it out and it should be clear like the driver's side.

Members online

No members online now.
Back