idol

LINCBRA

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
My car shakes at idol. It didnt start to do this until i had to replace one of my c.o.p. I replaced all of them and the s.p. because i wanted to make sure that i could afford it.

American%20Idol%20Logo.jpg

Don't worry, if it's shaking at Idol it's probably just dancing.

Ditto on the vacuum or air leak. Rule that out before you start changing electronics.

Ditto on the vacuum or air leak. Rule that out before you start changing electronics.

One of the coils went out and I had P0306, Cylinder 6 Misfire Detected, come up on my friends code reader. Also 3 of the coils were ripped in half. So that is why I replaced them all.

Thats wierd my car usaually has idle problems... but I'm sure it would laugh at all the people on American Idle if it could.

man, there is a lot of funny people on this forum....

notice the scarcasim, its the key

One of the coils went out and I had P0306, Cylinder 6 Misfire Detected, come up on my friends code reader. Also 3 of the coils were ripped in half. So that is why I replaced them all.

I didn't mean to call into question your first repair, I was speaking from personal experience. I had a strange misfire and I couldn't imagine that it was anything BUT a bad sensor or electronic piece. Turned out to be a leak.

Demonstrated vividly by spraying some intake cleaner around the leak and listening to the engine stumble

I didn't mean to call into question your first repair, I was speaking from personal experience. I had a strange misfire and I couldn't imagine that it was anything BUT a bad sensor or electronic piece. Turned out to be a leak.

Demonstrated vividly by spraying some intake cleaner around the leak and listening to the engine stumble

Cool, I will try that. Thanks for the help for thoes who helped. Will let you know if it worked.

Members online

No members online now.
Back