i'll never use Seafoam again!

scott9050 said:
More than likely if you had used the seafoam agian it would have cleaned the 02 sensors, that is exactly what happened on my 94.

Don't tell me that! :Bang :slam

most likly your 02 sensor were ready to go out mine went when I was getting the car smoged.
my car had 130k on it when it went out.

Ricksquickviii said:
i'll take the car out on the highway, still i will never use seafoam

Well, does the highway driving clean as good or better, I don't believe it does and the reason why I say that is because when I used the seafoam I notice smoother idling and better response, when I used the seafoam it smoke and I mean it really smoke, I dump the whole bottle in with out no problem, it is unfortunate that happen to you and I feel for you, if that had happen to me I'll probably have the same frame of mine but I wouldn't let it deter me, so in order for me not to used it, it has to happen to me more than ones, maybe it was time for you O2 sensor.

And a other thing, before I use the seafoam I took my mark for a drive to warm up the engine to normal temperature and before I turn my car off I dump the seafoam in through a funnel and the rest was spectacular....

i dunno, but my dad has a bronco...i know this has nothing to do with lincolns... and he drove top speed up to minnasota and his truck sounds twice as load as it did before, runs smoother too

*by top speed, the speedo goes up to 90mph, but he hit at least 110, we burned this vette bad, which was surprizing cuz he's the slowest driver i know. and we stopped in Iowa, 89 OCTAIN FOR $2.05!!! that probably helped lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back