I'm about to cry...

I saw that on there, but It was too far away for me to even consider it. Someone got what looks to be a real nice car for the money.

thats real nice a lot of miles but still a steal
!

124k is alot?????? thats nothing my 97 had 197k on it and still had another 100k in it easily!! 124k is far from alot of miles

''tons of power, so much so that it blew out the rear end''

What the heck is he talking about? The differential? I don't see any significant power adding mods that would cause the differential to fail prematurely. :confused:

''tons of power, so much so that it blew out the rear end''

What the heck is he talking about? The differential? I don't see any significant power adding mods that would cause the differential to fail prematurely. :confused:

too many burnouts? prolly have backlash never fixed it and just drove it

he was probably king of the back up drop in drive burn outs. we used to do that in my buddies LTD back up about 25-30 mph and hammer it into drive and stand on the gas pedal. total burn out machine, till one day the coolest sound i ever heard from a car that wasnt mine, we split the output shaft and trans gearbox in half lmfao!!! woops.

Well as of today I really really want to cry. My friend who has been buying all sorts of parts from me told me he picked up a new Mark last night and it needs a little work. So he comes over and I'm looking at it not paying much attention, until he opens the door and I see the woodgrain steering wheel and shift knob.

He got freaking Collecters Edition for $900 running and driving.

Well as of today I really really want to cry. My friend who has been buying all sorts of parts from me told me he picked up a new Mark last night and it needs a little work. So he comes over and I'm looking at it not paying much attention, until he opens the door and I see the woodgrain steering wheel and shift knob.

That and brand new pirrelli tires.

I usually go on clist every single night, but the last few days I've been away from home and look what I miss.... :q:q:q:q me

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/car/715639539.html

You have to really watch them Missouri Cars (Rust bucket)I lived there 40 years and Mo. uses a lot of SALT.

Ibought mine in Springfield Mo. and the first thing I did was look under the car for rust.

Lucky mine come from Portland Or. rust free.

YOUR FRIEND IS THE ONE WHO GOT THAT? ME AND MY FRIND CHRIS WHERE GOING TO GO BUY IT, SITE UNSEEN BEFORE THE GUY CALLED AND SAID ITS GONE! KICK HIM THE NUTS FOR ME!!!!!!!!

I missed both of them :q:q:q:q!

The collecters edition is hammered, with 200k on it. He's buying about
$600-$800 of parts from me too fix it up and then he's going to daily drive it.
The steering wheel is shot, but the shifter was perfect.

He didn't think it was rare, he though 2000 or so were made.

Did I mention $900

Members online

No members online now.
Back