Im new

ZagatIT Customs

LVC Member
Reaction score
hey im new to this site so i decided to post a thread with some pics of the whip and my bike. Let me know what ya think? I haven't done to many mods on the LS yet because its fairly new and i know the rims are :q:q:q:qty but if you got some you'd like to get rid of let me know :D

3..JPG

4..jpg

Lol. Thats my old ls!!!\\have you done anything to it? i see tinted/painted side markers and rain guards but nothing other than that.

i may be interested in those rims if they come up for sale.

Welcome to LVC!!! Years ago, I once snapped a pic like yours while cleaning out the garage. Rang a bell and made me smile. :D

CarandBike.jpg

Weird how your LS came back on the forum!

I don't see what is so crappy about those wheels?

Welcome

Not to much bought a 02 console for the real cup holders, im about to buy black rims and a system for it. i also plan on doing little performance things as well. any suggestions? i was thinking throttle body spacer, cold air intake and maybe a chip. and are you the guy i bought it from or the in law? and MarcRedd im glad i could bring back memories for ya about your lincoln and bike! gotta love em!

Lol. Thats my old ls!!!\\have you done anything to it? i see tinted/painted side markers and rain guards but nothing other than that.

i may be interested in those rims if they come up for sale.

Are you the one who sold it to me or the in law who sold it to him? and not a whole lot just yet. i tinted the tail lights as well changed the console and wanting to change the rims and do some performance mods any suggestions?

Are you the one who sold it to me or the in law who sold it to him? and not a whole lot just yet. i tinted the tail lights as well changed the console and wanting to change the rims and do some performance mods any suggestions?

im pretty sure im the one that sold it to you. your bike was being painted at the time by the airbrusher in westwood right?

the 02 and up console?
who did ur light tinting around here?
as far as suggestions goes, alot of these guys do exhaust and intake and an lsd outback. not very much in the aftermarket for the ls's really.

and as far as the rims go you could always blast them and paint the centers black and polish the lips. (theyd look sick) or you could send them my way and ill do it! lol

welcome to the forums, these guys have answers to almost all the questions, very informative important site for an ls owner.

Great color :D. plenty of things to do to keep you busy... just not quite the same aftermarket world out there as you'd find with other cars... Enjoy

im pretty sure im the one that sold it to you. your bike was being painted at the time by the airbrusher in westwood right?

the 02 and up console?
who did ur light tinting around here?
as far as suggestions goes, alot of these guys do exhaust and intake and an lsd outback. not very much in the aftermarket for the ls's really.

and as far as the rims go you could always blast them and paint the centers black and polish the lips. (theyd look sick) or you could send them my way and ill do it! lol

welcome to the forums, these guys have answers to almost all the questions, very informative important site for an ls owner.
yeah the 02 and up console so i have the real cup holders lol and for the tint i did it myself bought 35% for the front windows. ive tinted every vehicle ive owned unless it already has it! oh and btw found the remote for the cd deck jammed in the passenger door to hold the window up haha i also fixed both windows myself

yeah the 02 and up console so i have the real cup holders lol and for the tint i did it myself bought 35% for the front windows. ive tinted every vehicle ive owned unless it already has it! oh and btw found the remote for the cd deck jammed in the passenger door to hold the window up haha i also fixed both windows myself

lol @ the remote in the window! that wasnt me bro i swear! where did you get ur regulators? were they cheap my pass/rear window needs one.

Welcome to LVC.:) Can't wait to see how the mods turnout.

Great color :D. plenty of things to do to keep you busy... just not quite the same aftermarket world out there as you'd find with other cars... Enjoy

Thats an understatement...theres almost none but the stuff that we can do makes it look good.

My only complaint is lack of engine mods. I could care less about body kits and coil overs.

Members online

No members online now.
Back