Intro to 96 shaker

96 shaker

LVC Member
Reaction score
Been working on the 96 for about a year, getting it just about where I want, some may like,some may not!!

securedownload.jpg

securedownload.jpg

securedownload.jpg

securedownload.jpg

securedownload.jpg

I'm not big on stripes either.. Yet I like it, needs to continue over the trunk . I really dig the junkyard dog wheels. Do the LSC package and itd be a real sick look

I like it, fairly subtle, not way over the top, it is unique.

Those aren't Junkyard Dog wheels I don't think, I take it it is hub swapped and they are Mustang aftermarket wheels, but interesting knowing the sizes and tire sizes. They really fill up the wheel wells and has a nice stance.

To be honest in my opinion
Wheels are to big
Stripes are not my thing but look good and the main one should continue from front to back.
The shaker looks good we had another member that started one but never finished I hope you can get it functional.

Looks good, like the scoop, fender stripes,no, hood stripe looks like a stick-on, should be painted to the edges of the hood to get a flowing look, and like sapp said LSC it, whits eyebrow, grille, and bumper chrome. LSC headlights would bring it all together. Good looking car.

stripes? ok; stance? above avg; wheels? two thumbs up; scoop? toss it....imo form should be a result of function, otherwise it's a hood ornament, my $.02...no offense intended...good job!

i always thought a gen 2 would look great with a shaker scoop and a cobra intake
there's not enough room underneath to fit to shaker assembly above the Cobra intake.either or get a higher hood to accommodate I had the shaker on mine before it was wrecked and a Cobra intake which I still don't have but together there's not enough room under the hood the shaker it still barely fit without major modification. you would have this car with the Cobra intake install conundrum move assembly forward down the hood we wear it would be front of alternator forwards the belt with enough room to clear everything and then fabricate and cold air induction pics of some kind with different lengths 2 bring it back to the intake personally it would look better in that area more as a ram air but there will be alot of work involved to use them both

Members online

Back