JBL Factory Amp Idea

Under powered? I'm not sure about that? Maybe though.

Maybe some years are different than others? My 95 w/JBL sounds great & is loud however my buddies 94 w/JBL sounds great at low levels but it is not nearly as loud. Why? We don't know. All I know is that my 95 kicks A$$ & sounds great! Stone age? (LOL)

Stock or aftermarket, it's all good as long as it's done correct & cleanly.

You are probably right; I don't mean to say that the amp is useless, I'm only saying if you are going to spend $250 for a new amp, might as well just buy a brand new stereo (that doesn't need an amp) for the same money. That's what I did - and now I have a CD player in my '93.

You are probably right; I don't mean to say that the amp is useless, I'm only saying if you are going to spend $250 for a new amp, might as well just buy a brand new stereo (that doesn't need an amp) for the same money. That's what I did - and now I have a CD player in my '93.

I would agree with that. The 93 also has the standard size aftermarket stereo opening on it. The 95-up has the much larger double din style. You really need to put a larger unit in for it to look nice such as the pioneer navigation units that a lot of people are using. That's too much $$$. In the 93-94 it is much easier, just buy any cd player & put it in.

Spend $250 on a stock JBL amp? Not me, that's nuts! Pic a part or forget about it! (LOL):p

Members online

No members online now.
Back