3. Kumba
4. 2002_lincolnLS 2 people
5. G-RELL
6. waggs "maybe"
7. 2000ls88 "maybe"
8. jasonwinebaugh
9. lincolnlogs
10. MrHowie

Updating list. If you plan to attend, please add your name to the list.:)

If your looking for something cheaper, there is a Super 8 right across the street from the Drury Inn.

Well, we are planing to be in St. Louis on Thursday June 8 for the game and probably stay at the Hilton across from the stadium.

Last edited:
Hey Rollin, I might be able to come by again for a day or two, not too concrete on it yet but I'll keep in touch with you.

Hey Rollin, I might be able to come by again for a day or two, not too concrete on it yet but I'll keep in touch with you.

It would be awesome if you could make it again this year. I hope we have a good turnout this year.

DetroitLSV8.jpg

detroitlsv8 2.jpg

IMPORTANT INFO FOR HOTEL ROOMS!!!!!!!!

Drury Inn & Suites contacted me. The Fairview location is swamped with bookings for that weekend. Saturday night is booked solid. So They suggested the new location 2 exits away. Its fairly new location. Drury Inn & Suites Shiloh/O'Fallon. Same benefits as the other location. But it is $112 per night.
http://www.druryhotels.com/PropertyPhotos.aspx?Property=0135

My thoughts are this. Last year we stayed at the Holiday Inn Express for $20 a less per night. The Holiday Inn Express is across the street from the Drury Inn location. I am going to contact the same person from last year at Holiday Inn Express. See if I can't get the same or better rate then last year.

I should have an amount in a day or 2.

Alright sounds good ill try to make it out then, should be a good time!

Good plans for saturday. The Arch grounds. Fastlane in St Charles. Fast Eddies in Alton. Up and down the river road for some sweet shots. Evening plans, dinner and some adult beverages(if you choose to)(BTW I will be supplying:D) and BSing with members.

Good plans for saturday. The Arch grounds. Fastlane in St Charles. Fast Eddies in Alton. Up and down the river road for some sweet shots. Evening plans, dinner and some adult beverages(if you choose to)(BTW I will be supplying:D) and BSing with members.

Sounds perfect

So tempted to make the long drive ...

Lol I'm in the same boat BigRig, I want too, but I'm not sure the financials will work out being a poor college student and all haha

I doubt if I make it this year. Between my wedding, bachelor party and my other car restoration the funds a little tight. Its too bad too because my LS was in a huge hail storm a couple of weeks ago and it will be coming out of the body shop looking different than going in:)

I doubt if I make it this year. Between my wedding, bachelor party and my other car restoration the funds a little tight. Its too bad too because my LS was in a huge hail storm a couple of weeks ago and it will be coming out of the body shop looking different than going in:)

REALLY????? How different? Don't hold out on us.

I like to be dramatic! Nothing crazy just painting my chrome. I have some rust that needs to be fixed too.

The waterfalls on the grille are already painted. I have another 03 up grille I am going to have the chrome surround painted. Not sure if I will keep the waterfalls black on that one or find the LSE grille and install the chrome. Probably depends if I keep my black wheels or go with chrome.

The Holiday Inn Express was fine by me. I'll probably come down a day or so early. Have some other non-LS related friends on the other side of St. Louis I am going to go say Hi too.

Once we get the hotel picked out I will book a double-bed room. That way if anyone wants so split the cost they can room with me.

Members online

Back