Junkyard Finds

BlackKarmaMKVIII

LVC Member
Reaction score
Me and a buddy went around to a few local junkyards this morning, and these are some cars that we found. The black one was obviously useless, since most anything that was useable was already stripped away. I got a pic of the beige one because it seemed to be in good shape, plus it was an LSC. The maroon one, though lifted off the ground, was in good shape, too.

The only one that I've found so far that I'm going to be able to use for parts is the green one, which, is in terrible shape. God, I hope I can find a better parts car....

black96.jpg

beige87LSC.jpg

maroon89.jpg

green94.jpg

I don't have a Mark VII, sadly. I just thought it would be nice to throw in some oldies. For some reason, I have a fascination with seeing cars I have in junkyards. Reminds me how happy I should be that MY car isn't there.

I even found my 1996 Ford Thunderbird that I used to own in the junkyard, as well as my 1977 Lincoln Continental, AND my 1993 Ford Crown Victoria I mentioned before.

Talk about a sad moment... I loved my Crown Vic... :(

None of my cars have ended up in a yard yet... but I have towed a bunch of other peoples junkers to the yard.

Members online

No members online now.
Back