Just curious as to the age of most LS owners...

There's a little problem with this thread. Most of us are second or even third owners of these cars. :p

Sorry to throw salt on your G A M E.

Im 23 btw, had the LS for coming up on one year on April 12.

Most of your 30-50 yr old buyers can afford a $40k car no problem. Thats why Lincoln targets them. May LS owners are second or third owners at this point. I picked mine up 2002 used as a lease return. Let the other sucker take the 40% depreciasion hit.

24, had the LS since summer of 2003 and now passed 150000 miles mark already.

Bought the first one new when I was 43. Still have it almost 8 years and 153K miles later.

Bought the '06 new at 49.

As stated, the target age was for a new LS. There is no target age for a pre-owned car.

Bought my first NEW LS when I was 35 in 2000. Bought my second NEW LS when I was 38 in 2003. Got my USED M5 last year in 2007 when I was 42 :cool:

All you second owners can thank me for eating all the depreciation :p

bought my first LS at 22, bought this one for my 24th b-day now 25, 2003 has 23k on it

Last edited:
Most of your 30-50 yr old buyers can afford a $40k car no problem.
That was the point. Is kinda hard to poll on Lincoln's targeted buyers when most of them have already traded or sold the car and moved on. :p Obviously as a car gets older it will cost less and a younger generation of buyers will be able to afford it.

Wow the majority of the crowd is younger than I thought.

Members online

No members online now.
Back