Just got my first vIII

IN YOUR DREAMS marked8!!!!!!!!

If it was driven right off the showroom floor back in 1993 it would run a 14.70-14.99 1/4 mile.

Congrats on the Car! Be Ready to Spend lots of money on that thing! Money well Worth in a Sweet Car.. people Say Im Crazy but I'll prob never get ridd of my car....

now everyone tells me i will be spending alot of money on the car .. do they break down alot or just alot of maint.. the guy i bought it from got it off some old lady when her husband died he was the orig owner he said he has like 10k in reciepts for the car

ill make sure to give him a call do you think i an get the chrome molding for the sides of the car mine are faded

IN YOUR DREAMS marked8!!!!!!!!

If it was driven right off the showroom floor back in 1993 it would run a 14.70-14.99 1/4 mile.

Want to bet some money on it? I ran a 14.651 at 97.21 stock in my 94. That is mid 14's. Many have done it, the fastest I have heard of ran 14.50's. If it takes you 4.30's to run mid 14's, then you simply can't drive. Have any more doubts then ask Geno because he did it too.

Very nice looking Mark! Congratts and welcome to the site! :beer:
My buddies 93 feels like its quicker then my 98 too even with my tune and exhaust. Hopefully that will change after this weekend and my new gears are installed. :D

Want to bet some money on it? I ran a 14.651 at 97.21 stock in my 94. That is mid 14's. Many have done it, the fastest I have heard of ran 14.50's. If it takes you 4.30's to run mid 14's, then you simply can't drive. Have any more doubts then ask Geno because he did it too.

tiff 93 went 14.64 stone stock
14.4 with a reinhart chip

It's like my DAD taught me and it's always worked with every vehicle. HE SAID
You abuse your car and the day you need it the most it will kick your ass by breaking down.

So whats your plans for this car in the future. Daily driver or hot rod, or a nice mix of both, which is what I'll be going for.

LOL if you can provide proof...then PUT UP OR :q:q:q:q UP!!!!

Let me see a vid of a "stock" Mark running MID 14's meaning 14.599 or LOWER.

14.6+ is HIGH 14's.

im not sure yet it is my daily driver now, i gave my wife my new 06 grand cherokee when we went out looking for a car for her i told her she can have the jeep if i got the mk8... i definetly want gears, intake, flowmasters svt rims, i gotta friend that still has his rims off his svt cobra im gonna see if he wants to get rid of em'...

Cobra Hub/brake swap is cool. it really opens you up to a world of wheels with the more common lug pattern.
Thats on my list, but first is Cobra intake and exhaust if funds allow. $ is always an issue.
Good luck with your ride, its awesome.

LOL if you can provide proof...then PUT UP OR :q:q:q:q UP!!!!

Let me see a vid of a "stock" Mark running MID 14's meaning 14.599 or LOWER.

14.6+ is HIGH 14's.
You are a noob idiot. Slips were posted 4 years ago on here under my old username, several people here who know me personally saw them. And prove it to you? Exactly who in the hell are you and why would I give two shakes of a rats ass what you think? 14.6 is mid 14 as anyone with common sense knows, but then again it takes you 4.30 gears to run one:lol:

Members online

No members online now.
Back