Reaction score
Here are some pics. Any thoughts???

Mark VIII 1.jpg

MarkVIII 2.jpg

Mark VIII 3.jpg

Mark VIII 1.jpg

MarkVIII 2.jpg

Mark VIII 3.jpg

Looks good, thats the car Darth Vader would drive, damn that is black!

Looks great, those wheels looks amazing on a black car, esp when its low like that, nice... ;)
How hard was it to install the kit?

Is Ray still selling the kit?
How much was he selling it for?

It's sittin' a little too low for my taste, but it still looks good.

It's sittin' a little too low for my taste, but it still looks good.
someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think what this kit does it let all of the air out of the bags past what the sensors would normally allow?

someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think what this kit does it let all of the air out of the bags past what the sensors would normally allow?

Yup, just vents the bags.

Car looks gooood.

I love mine, I had the spider valve installed also, without the silencer - he makes a pssssshhhhht leveling off when I shut him off, and when I flip the switch to drop him, it's sweet!

NICE MARKS HOTTIES!!!!

MsM8

25_01170023 (Small).JPG

25_01170018 (Small).JPG

Looks great, those wheels looks amazing on a black car, esp when its low like that, nice... ;)
How hard was it to install the kit?

The kit is about an hour job to install. Really easy. I had one question and called Ray and he talked me through it.

So you're the lucky guy who got that one on eBay then?

No. I know the car you are thinking of... I wish I would have bought that car. I think it went for around $3600 or something like that. I've had this car for about a year.

The wheels on my car are made by Baccaratt... the wheels on the car on ebay were also a Baccaratt wheel, allthough slightly different than mine.

You are correct. This system only vents all of the air out of the bags. YOU CAN NOT DRIVE THE CAR LIKE THIS. Here are a couple facts you should know.

1. The front will drop alot faster than the back (engine weight). My front drops in about 10 seconds. It takes the back about a minute.

2. The car will take about 90 seconds to raise to full height (stock ht). This time will very depending on moister in the system, pump ect...

3. The car should be sensor lowered to reduce strain on the pump. This reduces the raise time.

4. As stated above, YOU CAN NOT (should not) DRIVE THE CAR LIKE THIS.

This system is a "pose" system only. This is great if you have your car parked at a show and want to slam it to the ground for looks. Great kit that is very easy to install.

Oh, you can drive the car bottomed out. But I wouldn't do it fo a long time. Say, if you're in a parade, slamming the car and driving it slow you'll be fine. But I wouldnt drive the car bottomed out all the time, and sure as hell not on the highway.

Oh, you can drive the car bottomed out. But I wouldn't do it fo a long time. Say, if you're in a parade, slamming the car and driving it slow you'll be fine. But I wouldnt drive the car bottomed out all the time, and sure as hell not on the highway.

agreed. The compressor went out of my Navi and I TRIED to drive home with the rear slammed... better than any carnival ride I've ever been on.

Damn!! I have to be honest. I actually thought these rims were awful when I first saw them, but lowered and blacked out I must say this is pure evil.

Axe the tips (stick way too far out imho) , tint the windows and do the headlights and you have a 100%er.

I love mine, I had the spider valve installed also, without the silencer - he makes a pssssshhhhht leveling off when I shut him off, and when I flip the switch to drop him, it's sweet!

NICE MARKS HOTTIES!!!!

MsM8

Wow... talk about smokin hot!!! The car looks great as well. :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back