Just saying hello

2005ls23k

LVC Member
Reaction score
I ran accross LVC while researching audio mods to my newly acquired 2005 LS. My Dad bought this ride new in 2006 with 80 miles on it. He bought it at my recomendation and loved the car. I bought a K & N filter for it that year and did some minor work on iot for him.
He wanted a newer car as anything over 5 years old is not reliable enough for him so i bought it for 6k with 22,408 miles on it.
I am looking forward to the ideas and help that come from these forms and when i can help i will.
I am planning to install a 10 inch polk SR DVC Sub in a small 12 by 12 by 13 Box With a Kenwood Mono Amp with 350 Nominal watts. I have a Kicker 4 Channel Amp and am debating 6 by 9 in rear deck and 5 by 7's or Components in the front Doors.
A Pioneer head unit with a clarion EQ in the dash.
I am also considering Running the rear deck and doors on two channels and the center console and front doors on two channels. The Kicker is stable to one Ohm so it could be done.
Plans this spring are for Cross-drilled Rotors and pads From Performance Brake Warehouse, changing all fluids and clay bar and polish, wax the exterior and pull the rims and clean inside and out.
I will try to Post a photo of my rides and will post more pics of the LS Later.
My Father did buy a 2012 Cadillac CTS and is enjoying that. He has had it 2 months and hass put 243 miles on it.

P101001 (164).jpg

P101001 (105).jpg

Thanks for the shout out 95mark8 N.Y. By the looks of it you got the car my dad had before the LS . It was NICE but he complained the doors were too heavy. IMO the 2 best Lincolns he has owned.
Yours looks good with the wheel and tire upgrade.

Members online

No members online now.
Back