P1010090.jpg

P1010098.jpg

P1010106.jpg

P1010108.jpg

P1010110.jpg

P1010112.jpg

P1010119.jpg

P1010122.jpg

well it's a FOP supporter sticker, I know it's pretty gay lol. I ran out of the FOP card and the one I have left I don't remember the officers name :( my boss gave it to me but i always forget who is it from lol

Nice, I really like that color. Are you going to get your front windows tinted to match the back ones?

Nice, I really like that color. Are you going to get your front windows tinted to match the back ones?

That's how my tint is. Probably the legal way, darker in back. I did it that way after my friend got pulled over and had to scape all his tint off.:mad:

:mad: they are tinted :( NH law doesn't allowed to have tint on the front windows since I live in NJ and car registered to my parents name I only did 50 on the front, don't want to have problems with police when I come up to visit them. I hate it i wish I still had NJ plates I'm so used to 20% all around :rolleyes:

need to get some clear side markers, they kind of look out of place with your corners cleared. looks good though.

:mad: they are tinted :( NH law doesn't allowed to have tint on the front windows since I live in NJ and car registered to my parents name I only did 50 on the front, don't want to have problems with police when I come up to visit them. I hate it i wish I still had NJ plates I'm so used to 20% all around :rolleyes:
That sucks. I am about to get my whole windshield tinted 50%. Keep up the good work

Yea with time, I want a grill, eye lids, and clear corners, but I just rebuild my rear end, and some suspension components, valve cover gaskets, spark plugs, pcv valve, and my cooling fan just started making some scary noise :( so appearance is not in the picture yet.

Yea with time, I want a grill, eye lids, and clear corners, but I just rebuild my rear end, and some suspension components, valve cover gaskets, spark plugs, pcv valve, and my cooling fan just started making some scary noise :( so appearance is not in the picture yet.

If you wait for no problems...your are never going to get the car looking good

you need to realise: This car is a piece of sh!t. you are going to have problem after problem for as long as you own this car.

Either you take your responsibility and pimp that ride (no matter how much it costs) or you sell it and get a Honda.

You wanna play...you gotta pay

Well, I'll never buy a honda that's for sure, also I don't think that this car is that bad with repairs, finally in my opinion car does not have to be pimped to look good, too much staff is not always good.

Well, I'll never buy a honda that's for sure, also I don't think that this car is that bad with repairs, finally in my opinion car does not have to be pimped to look good, too much staff is not always good.

i agree, less is more with this car, just a few simple things are all you need

Nice and clean!!!!!:cool: Lovin the color.:rolleyes: Keep us up to date with your mods.

Members online

No members online now.
Back