Keypad code location??

mblack49

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I am new to the Lincoln family but very happy to be here so far. I just bought an 04' Aviator but cannot find the factory unlock code anywhere. The dealer wants $100 to plug her in and pull up the code, but they said if I can find the box the code is on it. Any one know where the box is??:confused:

Thanks in advance:)

Mark VIII and TC had the code on the pass. side trunk hinge, my 00 Expedition had it on the tailgate jamb - may be the same for your Aviator. Just a white tag with 5 numbers.

I have looked every where for the white tag, Any suggestion would be great so I can re-program it to my own code. Thanks for you time.

I heard they took the codes off the vehicle for theft prevention...I had to take mine N to get the code also...it wasn't anywhere on the truck.

on most ford and lincoln suvs the code is under the dash on the divers side youll need a flash light look under the steering collum its a white stiker with 5 #s on it look thoroughly sometimes its up there on a electical box wires might be in the way.

Hey thanks for the posts,i was readin along an found where someone said the MarkVIII's code was on th trunk hinge,THANKS-A-MILL! now i'll never lock my keys in the car....again lol

Isaiah3g

I am new to the Lincoln family but very happy to be here so far. I just bought an 04' Aviator but cannot find the factory unlock code anywhere. The dealer wants $100 to plug her in and pull up the code, but they said if I can find the box the code is on it. Any one know where the box is??:confused:

Thanks in advance:)

Hey I have a 2003 Lincoln Navigator and I was just like you I didnt have the card that was in the wallet. I found my code under the dash of the passengers side. It is going to be a white sticker that has the number on it.

Members online

Back