Kicker L7 Trunk Setups

EMB1528

LVC Member
Reaction score
If any one has Kicker L7 set up can you please post your pictures. Thanks.

Here's my setup I been runnin for about a year.

system 002.jpg

system 003.jpg

system 004.jpg

L7

I got 2 L7 12's in the trunk and 2 amps (hifonics brutus/ Crunch 1000 watt-to doors). Ill post a pic soon. But its cramped with the 2 amps, sub amp went on the back of the larger section of the fold down seat easily -simple- with the 2 fared , second is bolted to the floor of the trunk. My set up is a little sloppy b/c my boy did it but im gonna clean it up. Like I said, ill get a pic up soon. Oh yeah, serious rattle problem- and im not sure dynamat is gonna solve it.

Yeah get a picture up of your 2 L7's. Thats what Im bout to put in. I cant decide how I want to do it. Custom fitted box to the back of the trunk or just get a regular ported box off ebay...

Yeah get a picture up of your 2 L7's. Thats what Im bout to put in. I cant decide how I want to do it. Custom fitted box to the back of the trunk or just get a regular ported box off ebay...

Really depends if you want access to your trunk spare n battery easily.

Not much room back there for 2 12's and 2 amp to power it.

Go with 1 15. less room and less things to go wrong..lol

if any of you guys are lookin for an amp or subs I have a 1000.1 rockford fosgate amp and 2 15hx2 rockford fosgate subs. I also have a directed amp if any one interested

first pic

amps are behind the box. One is drilled to the floor, the other one with the cap is drilled on the back of the passengers side fold down seat.

IMAGE_086subs.jpg

You guys suck

I hate all of you!! I love L7s and in the mark viii i cant fit 15s let alone 12s in my trunk without a custom box. I have 14 inches of height thats enough room for nasty 10s thats it

amps are behind the box. One is drilled to the floor, the other one with the cap is drilled on the back of the passengers side fold down seat.

correction, amp is drilled to back of drivers side fold down seat, only the 2 farad car is on the passanger side fold down. I took a few pics but its a crazy angle shot, and im a little lazy...but ill get em up soon.

Members online

Back