Laser's Dark Gray/Charcoal LSC

Damn.... I hate being broke. :(

Hate the auction ad. Just list a price...

I can't believe there are offers of $10k...

90% of those pictures are mine. I see hes added a crap steering wheel cover. Wonder what he wants for it. Would love to have that car back.

Matter of fact he still owes me $80 in toll way fees.

Yea, Nolan needs to see this! Hell, I am sure the guy is trying to sell it for an outrageous price though...I see a guy even offered 7500 but I guess he didn't take it? =/ I wish that car was never sold! =/

You know, that's one thing I really hate. When people use old photo's that someone else took, to showcase their vehicle. They should be using new photo's to showcase the vehicles current condition.

Turned down an offer of $9800 for a car that's worth no more then $5000 in my book. Pretty obvious he's in no hurry or need to sell.

Just talked to him, he's asking $8,500 :(

Mines going into the body/paint shop this weekend, tempted to change the color....

Asking $8500?

That was his reply via text, still haven't got a reply from the next text I sent.

photo.png

Of course he isn't going to return your text. This guy and his friend who sold Kendrick sight unseen a Torreador Red 98 LSC in my opinion idiots in Austin, TX. They used to call themselves Slab Driftas

there's a dial/gauge at the top of the engine on the driver's side...fuel pressure?

Of course he isn't going to return your text. This guy and his friend who sold Kendrick sight unseen a Torreador Red 98 LSC in my opinion idiots in Austin, TX. They used to call themselves Slab Driftas

Guessing it's not the same guy, he said he has no idea who Bill is and it's not the guy he bought it from. Guessing this guy "mike" bought it from the Slab Drifta himself.... I offered him 1/2 of what he's asking, doubt I'll hear back from him and I think that's being generous based on what the car has "possibly" been through after it left Bill's hands and into the drifta's hands...

there's a dial/gauge at the top of the engine on the driver's side...fuel pressure?

Yep, looks like a fuel pressure gauge.

So we shall all come together to plan a hiest to re claim the grey lsc. If someone has a trailer were like half way there.

Members online

No members online now.
Back