Life Is Good on 295's! New tire review.

Do you ever stop to think before you speak or is this just some sick way that you get off? You are fast becoming the only person on this board who I genuinely dislike and I've never even met you. "If you don't have anything positive or constructive to say, don't say anything at all." Didn't anyone ever teach you that?:confused: :confused: :confused:

no because the only people that say that are Pricks and the same people that say "Got a case of the Mundays?"

There should be a filter somewhere between the brain and the fingers, so people wouldn't start useless internet fights, save the bandwidth!

There should be a filter somewhere between the brain and the fingers, so people wouldn't start useless internet fights, save the bandwidth!

Well, we have the next best thing: The ignore feature in the user CP.

+1

don't like it, do'nt read

I'm not wasting second of your life...you choose to do so.

That's like voluntarily watching paint dry...the paint isn't forcing you to watch it...it's just there...your choice your decisions :-D Ranting is part of free speech...wanna go somewhere that i can use free speech then move to Iran :-D

Car looks pretty good, and I thought I was doing good on a set of 255/40-18's.....Those rims look good on the LS and wouldn't look right on a Ferrari.

I don't know what the freaking out about the center caps is all about, it's not like they come from some ghetto brand or something. All I'd worry about is the Ferrari guys calling in an airstrike on ya.

:)

BTW, I wasn't even looking for it earlier but I do recall you giving the wheel sizes and offsets. Some people are just born to go out of their way to flex their 'finger' muscles.

Well, we have the next best thing: The ignore feature in the user CP.

Wow, great feature! Unfortunately there's still that pesky little "This message is hidden because PetesSweets86 is on your ignore list" placeholder for each of his messages. ...which ends up being about every other post. :p :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.
Back