847-271-2693 Kma999@aol.com

SSPX0013.jpg

SSPX0008.jpg

SSPX0009.jpg

SSPX0010.jpg

SSPX0017.jpg

SSPX0014.jpg

SSPX0015.jpg

Can we get information on it? Where is it located, how many miles on it, asking price, options, etc.?

Lincoln LS

Here is a copy.

For Sale – 2006 Lincoln LS V8 Sport
57000 miles, Moonroof, 6 Disc Player
Vivid Red, Chrome Wheels, Excellent
Condition, Totally Dealer Maintained,
Remote Start, Black Leather Interior,
1 yr & 9 Months Extended Warranty,
Garage Kept, Lincolnshire Illinois Area,
I am the only owner
$10000 or BestOffer
847-271-2693 kma999@aol.com

For anyone considering this car, it is a prime example of a one owner, well kept LSE.

I am not active on these boards anymore (posting at least, I troll and linger though) but I used to be when I had my '01 LS8 Sport. I have recently been looking at what type of genII's are out there, and came across this one down the street from my work. This LS is one of the best I have seen for the money. It seems to only be missing the backup sensors and nav IIRC. as far as options go. I met the owner and saw this car in person, and led him to this site to help him sell it. So although I may not be known on here, I will proudly vouch for this car. If I had the space and $$, I would have already bought it.

Low miles, all records, LSE, rare color combo, garage kept, etc. No interior damage, stains, or fading. No major repairs done or needed either.

Good luck with the sale, I secretly hope it doesn't sell so I can grab this thing.

-Devin

^ there is nothing that irritates me more than someone calling a regular LS an LSE. This car is a 2006 lincoln LS. Not an LSE. The LSE optional package was only offered for 2002 and 2004/05 models.

But I do agree this car looks clean, and has some good options.
Good luck with the sale.

The price seems fair to me, plus still negotiable and with a warranty. Can't beat that. Love that color. Wish I could buy it.

Good luck selling!

Members online

No members online now.
Back