Lincoln Ls price range

DAMN! I was going to give the op some good news and tell him he could prob get 2 ls's for with that cash, but then I saw the date. Nice one

Hi I am a 17 year old high school student and thinking of buying a Lincoln ls in July. I have 20 grand (that is saved myself :Beer no rich parents here) anyway I really want a 03 or 04 because I love the visual diffence...I am hoping to find an 03 or 04 with no more than 40k miles for 22 grand (which is the 20,000 i saved + i am hoping to talk the dealer down 2000 because I have straight cash) my question to all of you is how much did you pay for your ls's with how many miles and what year. Also do you think i can get a 03 or 04 for 22 grand and do you think a dealer would take 2000 off because i have cash. Thanks in advance.

I've seen 2006s with only 30-43k miles here going for 16k you got enough lil man

Hey Stateproperty. I'd suggest searching auto trader a lot for the next couple months looking for the right LS for the right price. 2 years ago I bought an '03 with 64k for $13k. Last year I bought an '05 with 27k for $15k. If you've got 20k, that should buy you a low mileage '06 with cash to spare. I know the value of the LS went up a bit since gas got cheaper and because of cash for clunkers, but I'm sure you can find any '04-'06 for well under 20k.

Members online

No members online now.
Back