Lincoln LS stroker?

i'm no pro when it comes to the ls BUT i do know the sound of a small block ford, and the car that's revving sounds like my 85 mustang (cobra 302 with some mods) but with a little hotter cam...a little quieter too...aside from that, the shaking is completely off, my mustang has poly motor and tranny mounts and "shakes" at idle, but not nearly that much, and when it revs it does not shake back and forth, it "twists"...i guess would be the best term...when you're on the gas revving, to get it to shake like that did i'd have to floor the pedal and let off pretty damn quick. also if you look close enough you can see quite a bit of flex in the tires for it just revving, i've never seen tires flex from revving but i have seen them flex from jumping around in a car.

I'd agree it's a total fake, never seen a car hop around like that from an engine of any horsepower. The audio is a rather obvious overdub from the start of the starter. You can clearly hear from the audio the microphone doing the recording is placed closer to the starter end of the things than the exhaust.

Members online

No members online now.
Back