Lincoln ls V6 Questions

how do you think head porting is done. its done by hand with rotory tools and long hours.and anyway there was no dremel used ever. 13 hours and over 300 dollars in material have gone into these heads. the tranny does suck ive already killed one, and a flywheel and two clutches. thats why im borrowing parts from bmws, 05 mustangs and others. dont hate onme because im doing something most ls owners dont have the balls to do. im willing to try new things. if they work cool if they dont well ill learn how not to do things. with the ls there no REAL performance mods other than n2o so everything is pretty much an experiment. im not going to sell this beautiful car so all i can do is try to make it do what i want. everybody on this forum badmouths people who step outside the box instead of being a true enthusiast and just encouraging research and development.i dont see anyone bashing quik for what hes doing, nobody tells him hes wrong. my car was faster than his before(and im not discounting his style or inguniuty at all because he is a pioneer). im done with this lame ass forum.keep putting lse ,svt or whatever little emblems and gay crap on your cars. everyone on here has the same list of mods. and none of them are worth dick. youll read about mine(and quiks) in a magazine!

i don't know sh!t about a car/truck motor or engine whatever you call it, but i like how you hold your ground on your own point. please make something no one has ever seen in an ls. :bow:

Dude stop your whining. You said you were hoping for 275 hp at the wheels from a V6, ALL MOTOR. I was wanting to know what your doing to expect those types of numbers. Who's hating, you obviously have a chip on your shoulder because i dont see anything like that in this thread? Anyone can throw some n2o on their car, anyone....and they'll end up like you did with sh!t breaking. Maybe some of us dont care to "step outside the box" because we dont want our cars sitting in pieces for months at a time. If your some guru with so much balls then just answer the damn question.....What have you done to your V6 to make you expect 275 hp at the wheels? Its not a hard question.

Wow, you guys sure managed to piss him off. I don't think anyone was bashing you, he was simply wondering how polishing the heads will get you up to 275 at the rear wheels. We know it's a good mod to do and very time consuming but I think he was surprised at the gains you said it would produce. Take it easy.

ive already answered that question fla02ls. the heads have been bored all the way through. the intake has opened almost 6 mm and the exhaust 10mm(thats almost 1/2 inch on each exhaust port) thats alot of air to get in and out not to mention how smooth the ports are now so theres no more turbulence and the valves have been completely unshrouded. the intake manifold has been extrude honed to match the gaskets at both ends so have the exhaust manifolds. air will be rushing in and out of this. the heads have also been decked .040 thousands which should put compression near 11.2:1. then ive added a kenne bell boost a pump for extra fuel when on spray(which will most likely be 125 shot). with the sct livewire my hollow cats and REAL cold air intake and custom exhaust, should make great power. 275 maybe a long shot but once i figure out the pullies ditch the hydraulic fan and with all the drivetrain work weve done to get the power to the wheels its possible. As for breaking :q:q:q:q, ive been hard on this casr and I was carjacked and it was torn to pieces by some ghetto pieces of crap. so when I got it back it didnt even run. But no matter I have THREE other cars to drive in the meantime. my 90 lx mustang my 90 gt mustang and my suburban that u see in the background.

new-car.jpg

PIC_0217.jpg

GO for it BMX! when you do get done post those dyno sheets! Also I have a v6 and am curious about the cold air could you post a pic of it?

thats F-A-G fla02
Ahhh...now i'm all mad. I think i'll just cry. Engine builder? Your ghetto. I think you and R-Bones should go get together, you can get your ass's kicked together.....then get beat up by the cops again. Watch yourself in jail dude, i heard they like hairy ass's in there.

By the way, ghetto losers would only carjack another ghetto losers car. Your posts tell me all i need to know.

Enjoy the V6 buddy.

Wow, is all of this really nessecar, necessa... do we have to go through all of this, its a good idea, and maybe it would be better on an 8 but he has a 6 i have a six and i wouldnt mind having the heads and intake ported and polished
with the intake exhaust, depending on the bend and size a 125 shot of NO2 i think 275 is very possible. there might be other things that are needed, maybe a larger or ported, if possible, throttle body.

But then again i dont know what a 6 puts to the ground stock.

Who??

Is it possible that this bmx guy is really that lsvip guy who feaked out when NO-ONE ANYWHERE liked his bicycle mirrors?
Just wondering.

Members online

No members online now.
Back