Lincoln navigation video system

05IVORYAVI

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have the video system from my Aviator for sale. Allows you to use your stock navigation screen as a video monitor. Includes Myron & Davis DVD player, FM modulator, wire harness, and PAC video interface:

Works with Lincoln: 2003-2005 LS, 2003-2005 Aviator, 2004-2005 Navigator and 2003-2005 Towncar with external navigation unit.
Lincoln Video Back Up Camera Interface for Vehicles with Navigation Display Radio
Built in switcher. The device will switch between original video source (navigation video source) or the
external video back-up camera
Brightness controls
R,G,B and Sync bare wire inputs. R,G,B, and Sync bare wire outputs
Two Video Inputs
Video 1: Toggle Switch Control
Video 2: Reverse light trigger input

I highly recommend professional instalation if your not sure what your doing. I dont have any of the install instructions as i had it installed. Please call or email me for complete details and i will send pics upon request. $300 firm for everything. I am in the st louis area and would prefer to deal in person, but most people on here are not local so I can work something out with whoever is interested

Contact Jeremy:
Cell: 314-568-3296
Email: qwickz28@charter.net

video on nav

how good is the picture quality on the nav screen for movies. I have the 04 ls with the thx navigation

sorry for the delayed response, I dont check here everyday. Anyways to answer your question, the picture quality is excellent and very clear. If you have any other questions email me at qwickz28@charter.net or shoot me a PM as I dont check here often, thanks,

Jeremy

Members online

No members online now.
Back