Look at this KRAZY LS!

HyeLifeLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I just saw this LS on cardomain, I mean I have seen it before too, but the guy bagged it now. Asanti 22s, lambo doors, bags and a lot more.

His site: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/508428

508428_73_full.jpg

no pics of the suspension ? I'd like to see how it was done, my ranger was on air, I would ASSume airstruts for the LS, but I hadnt seen anyone make them. Does anyone have contact info for this guy ? Is he on the site here ?

Crazy!! i have seen it a few times. Must have bagged it recently. Pretty sick on the outside...on the other hand, inside is pretty SICK :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: BLAHHHHHH!!!!

I put his link to Cardomain up there, you could go there and e-mail him. I think that page was apdated in last couple of days, so you should easily get hold of him by e-mail.

Cruznlife1 said:
no pics of the suspension ? I'd like to see how it was done, my ranger was on air, I would ASSume airstruts for the LS, but I hadnt seen anyone make them. Does anyone have contact info for this guy ? Is he on the site here ?

Give the guy credit looks good but I wouldnt be doing that to my LS. Again looks good and I am sure it was cheap at all. If you got the money more power to you, but I would rather slap on some 18-19s and a supercharger then try to put 22s and airbags but this is just my personal opinion.

-Scott-

Kelleyo said:
I think the 22's look cartoonish

LOL!! I agree bigtime. As small as this car is and the wheel base? Ghhheeetttoooo with 22's. Just my opinion though/

Man in my opinion that interior looks horrible. He should of taken off the woodgrain or something. They really clash. But to each his own.

Can this guy even turn a corner?? The front wheels to up inside the wheel well...

And w/ such a thin sidewall on those tires.. The ride "feel" must suck a$$

Its interesting if your into the overpaid crack dealer thing, or the women on the stroll look....but YOU KNOW that thing rides like a covered wagon on wooden wheels and is a joke to drive. One bump on those tires and the rims are GONE! The interior is stupid looking?

I think its great the guy has some creativity and it does look insane but its so impractical that its funny! Almost cartoon like.

All it needs is a licence plate frame with the words "BIG PIMPIN" on it!

Ken Motz said:
Its interesting if your into the overpaid crack dealer thing, or the women on the stroll look....but YOU KNOW that thing rides like a covered wagon on wooden wheels and is a joke to drive. One bump on those tires and the rims are GONE! The interior is stupid looking?

I think its great the guy has some creativity and it does look insane but its so impractical that its funny! Almost cartoon like.

All it needs is a licence plate frame with the words "BIG PIMPIN" on it!

NICE I like!! Thats all I am saying!

-Scott-

I think it's pretty sweet save for the interior color/scheme. I think it's pretty stupid that every time someone has big rims, it's instantly labeled a crack dealer's car or something. If I had the money, I would have 20's or bigger. And I've never even seen crack.

I think it looks nice from the outside but......the interior is way to busy!! not to mention if he put all that money into the brown and gold LV he could have gotton the black and silver and redone the interior in a black and silver. (not even sure if it's real LV material) The exterior colors and interior colors don't compliment each other. That's just my opinion

rmac694203 said:
I think it's pretty sweet save for the interior color/scheme. I think it's pretty stupid that every time someone has big rims, it's instantly labeled a crack dealer's car or something. If I had the money, I would have 20's or bigger. And I've never even seen crack.

Well I never said anything except cartoonish. Of course I think carriage tops are hideous too...

Personally I am into the performance and handling of the car and would never do anything to ruin that.

Opinions are like bungholes.. we all got em!

Peace :)

looks good for a SHOWCAR.....i rike da kine. :) too bad he compromised the performance and handling, but looks sooooowwweeeeeeet. i still haven't seen an ls with both good looks and performance. quiks is straight performance, hyelife's for show, itsnotmydaddys is cool, like that chrome lip with the black spokes....sporty and classy at the same time, i would've gone a little smaller on the rims though......18 to 19, 35 to 45 with a drop. i'd probably vote for the red ls (in this site) with the mesh wheels and the matching grille......he just needs a supercharger.

Those are some of the best looking wheels on a black LS IMHO but maybe in 19 inch. 20's at the most.

Members online

No members online now.
Back