lookie lookie what i got to drive the other day!!!!!!

chicken

SHEOOOOOOOOT
Reaction score
sure it was just around the building but still i got to touch it :p mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
check out the window sticker and i think it went to a dealership in texas for 12k over that!!!!

web size shelby gt 500 10.jpg

web size shelby gt 500 11.jpg

web size shelby gt 500 12.jpg

web size shelby gt 500 13.jpg

web size shelby gt 500 14.jpg

web size shelby gt 500 15.jpg

web size shelby gt 500 16.jpg

web size shelby gt 500 17.jpg

web size shelby gt 500 18.jpg

web size shelby gt 500 19.jpg

web size shelby gt 500 20.jpg

web size shelby gt 500 22.jpg

web size shelby gt 500 23.jpg

drove the same 1 at lief jihnson ford where i work pt as a manager for the car porter dept. but it was grey..

why is the cobra emblem on the side, i think it would look better in the middle

It's so damn hot but why oh why does almost every factory hot rod have the UGLIEST wheels ever known to roll? Why can't they ever make a good looking factory wheel for this damn car?

Last edited by a moderator:
jumpman6235 said:
why is the cobra emblem on the side, i think it would look better in the middle

Old School. Look at the older Shelbys - that is where they were originally located.

Does that thing have 2 coolant bottles? One for the S/C perhaps?

the small coolant bottle is for the intercooler in the lower intake and the big bottle is for everything else

and yes geno i agree those wheels look like crap the center is way too far out, when i saw the concept i loved the rims but when i saw it in person blaaa

and sorry caveman didnt get to go that far with her or i would of, and get this ford has the selling dealer reset the KAM (keep alive memory)i think they detune it at the factory so we cant beat on it too hard

and sadlly it was loaded on a flatbed trailer and away she went today, but now i cant wait till the red/white show up, and ill try to get a pic of the mark next to it mmmmmmmmmm

A friend of mine has 2 Vipers,
I'd have too much fun and he'd cry. I see a pattern forming here, I run my own rigs hard enough someones else's is fair game. Can't wait until you get the Tbird finished Chicken. Test time.

check it out after u got to drive that 1 now today the 12th because the date on the pics u see below is wrong we had the same car delivered and since i am the manager of the make ready department lol... i was driving it the entire time until i just got tired of it and let my cleaners get at it lol.. pics below...RED with WHITE STRIPES..

Clean1.JPG

Clean6.JPG

Cobra1.JPG

Cobra2.JPG

Cobra3.JPG

Cobra4.JPG

Cobra5.JPG

Cobra8.JPG

Red13.JPG

Red10.JPG

nice we should get our red one soon
i cant believe how big the cobras are on the side that will be in my pic's of the red one ist like 6-7" tall its huge!!!

damn good looking cars hey did you get your 2007 F150 Harley Davidson truck yet.. we got a all black on black 1 on wednesday i will post some pics later..

StincolnLincoln said:
damn good looking cars hey did you get your 2007 F150 Harley Davidson truck yet.. we got a all black on black 1 on wednesday i will post some pics later..

i dunno if were gettin one:(
and did anyone notice "the man" in the background of the first pic, allways holdin me down:mad: lol

the red one arived the other day and i got to check it in and make sure "everything worked" as it should, so i did and after a couple intense pulls through 3rd gear at 110 (small back roads, and i dont need to get picked up by the local police in a company car) but it was sweet!!!!!!!!!!!! i kept playing with the programble shift light (the svt logo in the tach) and yes i know the shelby badge was missing off the back they forgot at the factory, quality WAS job one.

web size shelby gt 500 25.jpg

web size shelby gt 500 26.jpg

web size shelby gt 500 27.jpg

web size shelby gt 500 28.jpg

web size shelby gt 500 29.jpg

web size shelby gt 500 30.jpg

web size shelby gt 500 31.jpg

web size shelby gt 500 32.jpg

web size shelby gt 500 33.jpg

web size shelby gt 500 34.jpg

web size shelby gt 500 35.jpg

web size shelby gt 500 36.jpg

web size shelby gt 500 37.jpg

yes i noticed the ring also damn it now all the hot chicks on here will know im taken damn.....that was to show the size of the side badges their huge!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back