Lowering car and skid plate?

But I guess that doesnt totally rule out that they could still be a dude :shifty:

Yes I am a she. Lol. I took a pic but I'm on my phone. And don't know how to do it. I'll post it tonight when I get home. When I got the car last year both cats were replaced before I signed paperwork so I don't know what kind were put on

2ynnpqh.jpg

there..

Yea I said that I realized it was my exhaust when I finally looked at it. I didn't know about it being so low. I don't know if it was like that when they got it in sale or if it was done at the exhaust place when they fixed the cats.

Oh yeaaa... awesome I was the same one to ask in that thread.

I have issues.

lol, so I take it that not many girls are active members on here? I've learned a lot on this site and I'm glad I found it when I went to buy my LS. And, I did find out that the guy who done the cats is the one who F'ed up my exhaust, but since it's been a year he won't stand behind it because I just noticed it?! WTF

lol, so I take it that not many girls are active members on here? I've learned a lot on this site and I'm glad I found it when I went to buy my LS. And, I did find out that the guy who done the cats is the one who F'ed up my exhaust, but since it's been a year he won't stand behind it because I just noticed it?! WTF

Thats dumb, but not surprising I suppose... I love my mechanic. I can't remember the exact story but basically my dad sort of messed something up that they had just fixed and they just fixed it for him again. It wasn't super hard to fix and my dad was prepared to pay for it again, but thats just amazing service. They have won me, and most of my family, over for sure

Members online

Back