LS 2000 radio/CD

dtangerini

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Was there an option for an in dash 6 CD unit available, for 2000 models? I would like to swap out my stock radio/cassette unit if possible. Don't know what that would do to the changer in the glove box, maybe make it unusable.

I actually rigged up a 6 disc cd changer in my car. It was pretty neat because I had a 12 disc cd changer but, the only problem was there was a gap also the mounts were a bit different so it sat at an angle. But, most of them had the 6 disc cd changer in the glove box like mine.

The 6- disk dash model was offered after 2000, but will one of those fit in a 2000 easily?

My 2000 V6 had a 6 disc in dash. I took it out and put a alpine head unit in so I could do subs. I have a 6 disc in the glove compartment too. Which was never hooked up. Strange as far as im concerned. But yeah, the 00 came with 6 cd in dash..well mine did. My dad bought it used in like 2004 and I got it after he had his turn last year. He drives an 06 V8 now. So maybe the hand me downs will continue. I had his 96 continental before that.

Members online

Back