Ls Grill

LLLL

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I am looking to change the stock grill on my 04 LS. Now I have seen those chrome insert kist that run for like 25 bucks, does anyone have any opinions about them? Are the cheap looking? Also does anyone knwo where the best prices are? I am pretty open on design, I like the chrome vertical or horizontal. I also like the black mesh ones. any help would be greatly appreciated.

:steering

check out lskoncepts.com, do u like anything they have. do a search on grill. youll find every last grill out there. from DIY or mclaren or trenz. the search button is located at the top of the page.

Thanks now is there any way to put the lower McLaren grill on a 04 LS

Heres the McLaren grille....

LincolnLS_6_17_05004.jpg

LincolnLS_6_17_05005.jpg

Dont mind the Foglights, they are not there anymore.

OK but those kits on ebay where you cover each grill insert with the chrome piece, do you guys think they look ugly or cheap?
Also can I put the lower McLaren grill on my 2004 LS?

all the ls grill are interchangeable. so if u have a 00 and ur buddy has an 05 you can change your grills. as far a the chrome strips i remember a member doing this a while back it looked real good. search chrome grill

I have a 03-05 grill on my 01 and I added those chrome stripes from ebay for about $30. I think it looks great.

untitledgr.JPG

Yeah now that I see the chrome strip kit form ebay on different cars that actually look really good. Thanks guys

The stripes from ebay look good but only on 03-05 LS grill as the chrome goes all the way around the grill and the 00-02 has chrome only on top.

Members online

No members online now.
Back