LVC Member
Reaction score
Runs good shifts good. No major repairs needed

Pearl paint
Powd rcoated rims
Mostly stock
Electric fan conversion

No leaks.
I put 30k in 2 or 3 months without any needed repairs. it will drive anywhere as is. I replaced alot before that including motor, starter, alt. Coolant tank. Fluids.

I currently as of recently have no license...and I realize after just looking at it in the yard.. I could use the cash more than a reminder.

the used motor came from a automatic grandma car, and I never got on it. Not once. Ever.

Located in Honea path sc 29654.
My cell is 8147993275
Title is clear. Pennsylvania title. Passed emissions and inspection but is irrelevant as I'm not in pa.

Idk what to ask for it. Limitedly produced ect ect.

Car is very clean. No major damage. There is minor damage on both quarter panels. Motor is spotless. Very nice car.

I got a few spare parts here in south carolina and I have larger spare parts back in pa, heads intakes ect ect.

Text for pics.
Best offer...

I'm have to list a price per rules. 4800$ I'm negotiable. if no solid offers it can sit. Partial or full trades considered.

158ish on odometer. She stays covered (the car cover is included) previously garage kept. Full size matching spare. Battery is slowly begging to be replaced, but she always starts even with the electric fan. Hid lights, clear corners, all lights are new. Factory white repainted pearl. In these pictures is is not detailed waxed or even washed. So it will clean up very well. The interior is tan leather, in great condition. No rips tears ect. Factory floor mats. Well cared for. Limo tint.

Guys..what should I be asking for this!!!!

IMG_20160220_100248.jpg

IMG_20160407_164617.jpg

IMG_20160207_164253.jpg

IMG_20160220_100233.jpg

Fan delete

As in you replaced the hydraulic fan with an electric fan (I wouldn't call that a "fan delete")? -or- As in it now has no fan and doesn't do so well idling or in stop and go traffic (I would call this a "fan delete")?

The reservoir is still there. Does than mean the pump is still there too?

It would be better to ask anyone interested to PM you and give them your phone number that way instead of in an open forum.

As in you replaced the hydraulic fan with an electric fan (I wouldn't call that a "fan delete")? -or- As in it now has no fan and doesn't do so well idling or in stop and go traffic (I would call this a "fan delete")?

The reservoir is still there. Does than mean the pump is still there too?

It would be better to ask anyone interested to PM you and give them your phone number that way instead of in an open forum.

Electric fan conversion. Autozone parts. Have receipt and warrenty. The fan does stay on a few minutes after you shut the car off. It did fine in Miami weather and traffic in mid march. I admit...I was nervous about this setup but it has held up good so far. I choose the autozone fan and controller due to the nationwide in stock warrenty.

Yes the hydro fan was bypassed. Again no issues in 30k

If you are not a member you can't pm. And text is soooo fast and easy to send pictures.

Also..the battery is bat crazy old. But still holds charge and starts. I don't link it to the electric fan system at all. Its just its time. There are no warning lights on either. I only say a tune up because of the recent long trip. It runs smooth. Occasionally...I think I may have felt a miss. Maybe. But I doubt it.

hell, I'd make a new email address just for selling the car before putting the number out on an open forum.

The car now has a stock fan system. 3500$ seems more realistic after I've done some research. Lol I'd pay more IMHO. Its a very nice ride. Limo tint. Near perfect tan leather interior. All power features work. Car needs nothing. A set of plugs, battery and an alignment is the routine maintenance. It is not mandatory right now. I have taken excellent care of this vehicle.

Members online

No members online now.
Back