Ls on ebay

Very nice car. I remember reading about it at last years SEMA show. It's a cool car but nothing special on the inside. I have an extra deck lid that I was going to custom build similar to what they have listed.

03Lincoln008.gif

However, I'd get the all red lights for the corners. The two tone corner and all red on the deck lid looks a little funny. However, it's a sweet car.

emmm i don't really know what to say about it. The color is alright, the wheels are ugly, that audio setup isn't too hot either. No performance mods. Worst part of the car is that emblem-less rear end, makes it look awkward and cheap.

I agree...

I have to agree with you about the wheels they just don't look right on the car and as for the emblems I noticed that too. The front and rear are both missing. I thought it would have had some sort of engine mod but notta! it seems to be only cosmetic upgrades and the interior is lacking very badly to be a SEMA display car.

i like the idea of the amp on the trunk lid.. system looks like :q:q:q:q.. coulda been better for a sema car.. what were they thinkin on the color.. you talk about catchin someones eye.. but catching someones eye .. and going ewwwwwwww.... lol

Dont like what they did with the rear lid.. no emblems.. imho i think it woulda looked better with chrome rims..... maybe some custom interior..

WOWOW Rims got to go and the rear deck lid is something else! Color I could live with but dont think the cops willnt pull you over in this. Stereo seems nice a lot of screens which baffles me, but to each his own.

??? Umm I am sure it has been answered but if I where to track down a DVD head unit out of a wrecked LS how hard/easy is it to convert my 00 LS to except it??

-Scott-

Looks like it might have a custom intake manifold. The throttle body looks like it's located at the left front of the engine.

I normally hate modified cars, but I'd seriously pimp that. I love the wheels, but they're a bit too big. I like the trunklid.

Members online

No members online now.
Back