LS with cutsom front end

console and monitors
I was thnking of dieing the console cover and rear headrests to have 2 tone leather or just die match the front headrest to the rest of the leather. What do you think?

DSCN0732.JPG

DSCN0731.JPG

Match the headrests to the rest of the cars int. I do so love the mtach of the car seat as well...wink, wink.

if you could dye the whole headrest to match the interior but leave, somehow, the Lincoln symbols on the sides??? Might be cool??

Very nice car though.

WELL WELL.... My Black one is now in the same shoes as the white one( really the tires on the white LS in the picture above are on the black one right now) Not what I ment though. Was going through a just turned green light. When a small SUV turned in front of me ( Ford EXCURSION ) Slid in the snow and hit the passenger front. He busted up my front bumper, hood grille and headlight. Also peeled back the pass. front fender like I imagine JAWS would. No air bags and probably going 30 m/h. Will get pics tomorrow my camera was a dead. But as soon as I do I will post them. Will see about getting a LSE 06 for a the trouble this is causing me. Its going to take a week longer know that its xmas.

i noticed in your pics that the driver fender color looks off is this true??

looks awesome was it hard to switch the old front bumper with the new one cuz i might wanna do that.

Yeah in afternoon light there is a difference. But at high noon you can't see anything, come 6pm not so nice. Was it hard no not at all. TAkes about 1.5 hours and LOVE THE LOOK. If I can get the insurance to cover it I am doing it for sure on the black one too.

Just an update I got the 06 bumper on (Its brand new take off with one scratch on the bottom. Dealer just replaced it instead of fixing it. I have to paint it anyways because its green) . They ordered the brand new HID`s. I also got the pigtails this time too. Didn't want to void the warranty on the lights. I also got a 06 hood put on. All brand new ford brackets. I had to also replace the cowl because of the washer nozzles getting relocated. The lse grill they ordered me a new one because one of the clips is broken and I fussed. The best part the insurance is paying for everything. The body shop said its should be close to $9400. I have seen all bills too. Its insane the money Lincoln parts are.

That sucks it got wrecked. It seems to have worked out to your benefit.

Wreck wasn't bad enough for the airbags to deploy. The sensor is behind the radiator support, so if the radiator support doesn't get bent, they don't go off. Which is usually a good sign of being easily fixable.

I was about to ask who the hell revived this thread but its a good thing I read it first. :p Sucks to hear the same (almost) thing happened to your OTHER car as well.

damned Canadians!

haha, Minnesotans aren't much better :(

Almost got in a crash 3 times this morning during the 10 mile trip of picking friends up for school!

The photo finish ending and the results are in:

Ford Excursion 1 Lincoln Ls 0

DSCN1655.JPG

DSCN1657.jpg

DSCN1660.jpg

Oh yeah when I left the accident the fender came right back. Luckly I had the bungee cord. Its barely on as you can see I probably could have ripped it right off.

Members online

No members online now.
Back