For Sale Lse factory spoiler $175

goldenboy

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
New never used lse spoiler

image.jpg

Minus the paint does yours look just like the one in the picture?
Because the one in the picture is not an lse spoiler nor is it mounted on an lse.

Hey 2000 lsv8! The spoiler in the picture is from an image I saved from ellenor'd lincoln Ls from car domain.Now the car is a 2000 Ls with lse kit and 00-02 lse spoiler which is what I'm selling

That is a legit LSE spoiler I bought one from ford. Looks exactly the same. I paid 248 shipped.

Hey guys Bluejet is right .I did try to sell items on ebay . Angel eyes went up for auction and we're getting a lot of bids . Then someone bought them for my asking price which was $75 after contacting the buyer he was having trouble with the purchase not going through I did everything to help the buyer out .after a couple days he broke communication with me he never got charged and I never received payment.i gave up on ebay because it was a frustrating experience .GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT BLUEJET !!!

Hey guys Bluejet is right .I did try to sell items on ebay . Angel eyes went up for auction and we're getting a lot of bids . Then someone bought them for my asking price which was $75 after contacting the buyer he was having trouble with the purchase not going through I did everything to help the buyer out .after a couple days he broke communication with me he never got charged and I never received payment.i gave up on ebay because it was a frustrating experience .GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT BLUEJET !!!

BULL****!!!!!!!!!!
I'm the one who purchased the spoiler from you. You replied quickly while the auction was going on, but after you saw how much it sold for, you cut off all contact. I left 4-5 emails after the auction was over.

As for the angel eyes, my cousin bought those and paid promptly. YOU NEVER SHIPPED THEM. Like you did me with the spoiler, you also cut off all communication with him. He had to file a dispute through paypal to get his money back.

You are a liar and I'd strongly suggest no one do business with this guy.

Your full of sh**! Bluejet! I tried to get a hold of your so called cousin at least half a dozen times he never once responded to any of my messages!so I gave up on ebay after that never received any payment from anybody you sir are a f***ing liar

You see how this scumbag completely ignores what I said about the spoiler he is "selling" in this thread? Doesn't even try to deny it.

I'm through arguing back and forth with this scumbag. I have given you guys all of the proof you need. If you want to go ahead and send this guy money, go right ahead. Just don't be surprised if you don't get what you paid for and he never responds again. Like I've previously stated. My cousin immediately sent payment for the headlights and this douchebag never replied back. Not one single time. IT TOOK HAVING TO OPEN A PAYPAL DISPUTE TO GET HIS MONEY BACK.

Be smart guys

Members online

No members online now.
Back