LVC Welcomes Loosenutbehindthewheel

Reaction score
Hows it going everybody? RollinLS invited me to join your website, so here I am. My name is David, I have been a mechanic all my life and at one point A.S.E. certified master mechanic, i just dont see a real point to being certified anymore. Once you have as much knowledge as I do, there is just no point. I have worked on everything from a pinto to a lamborghini. I spent four years at U.T.I and then four in the U.S. Army (E-3, 63T) two in reserves and since I got "honorable" on my DD214 i have been self employed. so thats what i do, if you have any questions feel free to ask, its what i do. Thanks for reading Loosenut...

pics or atleast a description of your ride?

and welcome
I don't own an LS, I own quiet a few Chevrolet Beretta's (how I met Roln) I own those and a F-700 that I use in my travels as a self employed auto mechanic... I got pics and videos of my beretta.. that i have modded over the 18 years I have owned her...

here they are...

"Satans Misstress"

Video's..

beretta video by loosenutbehindthewheel - Photobucket

Roln's white 3800s/c beretta is in this one...

beretta ad... video by loosenutbehindthewheel - Photobucket

And just some random pics...

Me..

P042109170212.gif

poster13423192.gif

loosenut4.gif

More of the Mistress...

poster71467895.gif

shoppics024-1.gif

dave3.gif

And just one more...
loosebig.gif

Caddy? he doesn't look 80+ yrs old in his pics - no Caddy.

You don't have to be 80 to own a caddy, nor do you have to be young to own an LS. Case in point... you own an LS and you're what, like 82? :p: :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back