lvc's almost halloween drag racing spectacular

should have let them know we were a group so that we could all get in line together

i tried, he said it was too busy

i told the pit kid that we were all together and he said he was gonna put us all in the same lane.........

yea, that didn't work to well either. It was a cluster i'll give him that. Once they cleared out things went good though.

LMAO! yeah that was when the official made me wait so they could get pics i knew they would turn up somewhere ;)

http://www.cedarfallsraceway.com/pages/info-directions.html

Cedar Falls Raceway was constructed in the 1960's and originally known as Neita Raceway (North East Iowa Timing Association). Originally sanction with the AHRA (now defunct), Neita's name was changed to Cedar Falls Raceway in the 1980's. Since then, Cedar Falls Raceway has been under IHRA and NHRA Sanctions and is currently a NHRA Member Track.

The track is 60' wide x 4000' long as it a 1/4 mile asphalt drag strip with 350' concrete launch pads.

Elevation is 850'
Located on 68 Acres
Permanent bathrooms with showers
Scales
Lighting for night racing.

I didn't mean that we would be moving the location.

Byron is central to everyone that came last time, and actually worked out pretty well.

Byron is central to everyone that came last time, and actually worked out pretty well.

Thats not a central location for allot of people, maybe we need to go to both tracks on the same day Midwest LVC VS. Southeast LVC? Avg 1/4 VS. Avg 1/4?

Hell maybe even include a Northeast and Southern...

I like that idea :) only 70 miles from me..byron is a real nice track, double wide track with a nice shut down area..not that anyone is going to be pulling huge wheelstands and getting squirrelly..but still nice, just no night racing.

im ready.....i'd need a car first but if not the psd is prob just as fast.

Im down. I have a friend with a old fox body rustang the promised me a ride, maybe he can come too. :)

Members online

Back