Magnaflow Cat-back Deal Of A Life Time

I'll say it again....
my previous car club had an order in cash to them and it took months to get it back since they never made any more for the LS...

01lssport said:
IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED PM ME WITH YOUR NAME AND EMAIL. I will forward your info to him so he knows your part of the deal.

I talked to the guy I bought my magnaflow catback system from. I told him that I had a few people interested in buying. He informed me that they are back ordered about a month, so if you don't mind waiting. The deal is $540.00 shipped to your door in the continetal 48 states. It's for the following system: MagnaFlow Cat Back Exhaust Lincoln LS 00-02 Lincoln LS 3.0L V6, 3.9L V8, (For Models W/Out Bumper Cutouts), 4x9x14" p-SS mufflers w/ Tru-X, DUAL REAR EXIT, 4x4x18" p-SS resonator, 2.5" SS tubing, 2.5" turndown/p-SS tips.

Not a bad deal. Just let me know.
:Beer

I am in for 540. you can email me with the details at robbierob69er@yahoo.com. Thanks

Just an FYI everyone, I called the place earlier today, and was told that they're only supposed to be backordered for two more weeks.

Fastbird said:
I'm in. I'll give the shop a call today or tomorrow.
Just went on website-says price is $649.94-is the $540.00 a LVC only sort of deal that we must ask for or is the price really now $650? In the process of waiting for return e-mail from shop...just putting this out there for now.
Click to see larger image
Product ID: MAG15710
Category: Magnaflow-Lincoln Cat Back
Description: MagnaFlow Cat Back Exhaust Lincoln LS 00-02 Lincoln LS 3.0L V6, 3.9L V8, (For Models W/Out Bumper Cutouts), 4x9x14" p-SS mufflers w/ Tru-X, DUAL REAR EXIT, 4x4x18" p-SS resonator, 2.5" SS tubing, 2.5" turndown/p-SS tips
Price: $812.43
Sale Price: $649.94
Savings: $162.49

StinkinLinkinLS01 said:
Just went on website-says price is $649.94-is the $540.00 a LVC only sort of deal that we must ask for or is the price really now $650? In the process of waiting for return e-mail from shop...just putting this out there for now.
Click to see larger image
Product ID: MAG15710
Category: Magnaflow-Lincoln Cat Back
Description: MagnaFlow Cat Back Exhaust Lincoln LS 00-02 Lincoln LS 3.0L V6, 3.9L V8, (For Models W/Out Bumper Cutouts), 4x9x14" p-SS mufflers w/ Tru-X, DUAL REAR EXIT, 4x4x18" p-SS resonator, 2.5" SS tubing, 2.5" turndown/p-SS tips
Price: $812.43
Sale Price: $649.94
Savings: $162.49

I thought the same thing, but when we called they said they had it in the computer for the Lincoln websites for $540 special right now.

I ordered mine they said two weeks and i should have it. I wish i could have ordered from Ken he has always been a great help. I may have to order the CAI from him soon. Thanks

Fastbird said:
I thought the same thing, but when we called they said they had it in the computer for the Lincoln websites for $540 special right now.

I have talked to Brad at performancepeddler.com and told him about LVC and that we (group of members) were very interested in getting this deal (540.00). This is how much I paid for my system. I though that people would be interested in that price. I took it apon myself to call performancepeddler and try to get a better price for a group buy. Brad told me 540.00 was the best you could do. So, in conclusion, if you want a cat-back system call him or e-mail him (the addresses are in an above post by myself) and get it done before this great price is gone like yesterday. Brad never told me how long it was going to last. Oh ya... This was strictly a favor I am not making a penny by doing this. :L

mcafferty said:
I ordered mine they said two weeks and i should have it. I wish i could have ordered from Ken he has always been a great help. I may have to order the CAI from him soon. Thanks
I definitely appreciate the support. I wish I could have worked this with my rep better. I'm still working my rep but if Brad can get them at $540 then definitely don't wait on me.

Not bragging or anything, just lending some info.

I bought my system a few months ago (May??) for $487.14 from HottExhaust.com with free shipping.

I am not saying you will get this price there or from anyone.. but I AM saying you might even do better by shopping around more.

If Ken had them then, honestly, I would have bought it from him at the higher price for the simple fact that the extra couple spent would have been a wise investment towards a person who has done much in this community.

If Ken were a cookie, I'd eat him all up!

Wait.. that sounds a little fruity.. :slam

No Mike that sounds NASTY. Hey did you ever get the sct flasher to work. the last post I saw on LLSOC your car wouldn't start and it wouldn't upload your old proggie.

hey I am wondering if this deal is still going on.. can someone let me know?

I just got off the phone with http://performancepeddler.com and they said that the deal is back on for $561.23 shipped to the 48 states. They said that they would give me that price if I posted in this forum so that is what I'm doing. Thanks for the post, that's how I knew to call! Oh yeah the coupon code is "lincolnls" to get the price. Thanks again for the post guys

I'm happy with my system, I got a inside scoop, my brother works at a parts distributer. I just thought it was crappy every site you see on it says 2.5,2.5,2.5. Its all 2.25. I called magnaflow direct and ragged they should correct their info. The guy I talked to danced and danced and basically said close enough. return it if you don't like it. Sometimes good products have not so good people marketing them.

Members online

Back