March/April BBQ/Meet IL

Im willing to come up from Tn. Lmk a decided date!

WhoBeDaPlaya- Are you going to make the trip? Depending on what weekend it ends up being, I'm planning on making the trip from Iowa City. It'd be nice to meet someone from Iowa that loves their LS as much I do. I'll have to get over you being a Cyclone fan though.

If it's in Champaign count me in for sure since I won't have to drive... If its in Chicago or southern ILL then I will have to change my coils beforehand but I don't care I'm down whenever / wherever

I would also like to wait until it gets to at least 60 degrees so put my vote in for March

Foster beach would be awesome. My Chicago office is just down on Michigan and Wacker.

yeah so its pretty much

chicago foster beach or champaign area..
i really would like it to be in chicago...i know its far for some people...=/ but its pretty nice and + downtown is like couple mins away from the beach

and the date what about at the end of march around there somewhere..on the weekend like the 28th..it should get warm by then..

Depending where I'm at (home or else where) when a date is picked I may come down.

My girl graduates basic on March 26th close to St. Louis, so the 28th should work out nicely

I would also like to wait until it gets to at least 60 degrees so put my vote in for March

Yeah it was like 5 am when I wrote that... I meant late April I'm sure it'll still be cold in March but who knows

come on guys lets get this things done hahaha i wanna see some LS's =D im tired of seen all the honda meets

Members online

No members online now.
Back